News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Pokemon HeartGold. Love this game so much.

I'm in the Slowpoke Well. My team:
Bayleef Lv17
Hoothoot Lv14
Slowpoke Lv14 (planning on using Slowbro this time rather than Slowking)
Gastly Lv15

I think I might change around my team a little before all is said and done. I trained a Granbull once and it was really fun. I kinda want an Abra, too. And I might get rid of Hoothoot if I can find a better Flying mon. Or anything else, really. It's just been a while since I've used Noctowl and I think it's a really cool mon.

Oh and I might drop Slowpoke eventually, I doubt it though cause I love Slowbro :3

Any suggestions on the final few? ^_^ I know Meganium is kind of an average mon but I really like it, so I'm gonna keep it. And Gengar too, and I'm fairly sure I'm gonna get Alakazam. Arcanine is an option for Fire, I guess.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2012, 08:25:32 AMSlowpoke Lv14 (planning on using Slowbro this time rather than Slowking)

<3

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2012, 08:25:32 AMOh and I might drop Slowpoke eventually, I doubt it though cause I love Slowbro :3
YOU BETTER NOT >:U

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2012, 08:25:32 AMAny suggestions on the final few? ^_^ I know Meganium is kind of an average mon but I really like it, so I'm gonna keep it. And Gengar too, and I'm fairly sure I'm gonna get Alakazam. Arcanine is an option for Fire, I guess.

Your current team has 2 weaknesses to electric, ice, bug, ghost, and dark.
Ghost and Dark won't be too much of a problem until Espeon and Umbreon Kimono Girl and Karen.

A steel type would resist all but electric although your options are fairly limited.
Magnemite/ton would be good since it resists all of those and it's not too bad(I've used it on my second playthrough)

perhaps a Piloswine for electric/ice resists, plus you might need moar physical attackers.

Quagsire's pretty good except you'll already have a defensive pokemon with slowbro.

Lanturn's pretty epic too

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 07, 2012, 08:25:32 AMAnd I might get rid of Hoothoot if I can find a better Flying mon.
If you want to replace Hoothoot with another flying type Yanma, Gligar, Xatu, and Togetic are nice options. you might also consider Crobat, though you'll probably not want moar psychic weaknesses.

Yanma especially will be useful against Espeon, Umbreon, Will, and Karen. It's abilities are awesome and has some pretty good level up moves.

and to not make this a pokemanz thread, I've been playing mutant mudds.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I remember Diablo II. Vaguely. I think I played Druid? :P

Also, I'm pretty much one town ahead of you in HeartGold, slow.
Wanna battle when we get to level 30? O:

Note that you'll probably win. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Whoa, Shado, I almost mentioned both Magneton and Piloswine. O_o psychic...

And Jub, I would but I can't use wifi on those games cause stupid WPA connection. When I beat the game though I could import to Black and battle you then :P but for some reason you never got BW so...no

Jub3r7

Wait so wifi works on BW but not HG? XD

Also both my brothers got BW, I'm waiting for the third one.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

BW lets you connect using WPA connection, all previous Pokemon games don't.

triforced1

I'm playing this game called homework. It sucks, no one should even think about buying it.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 07, 2012, 12:36:35 PMI hate you. How'd you get the beta anyways?

I opened my email and they were like "bro u get beta"

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Soulcalibur V is quickly becoming my favorite game. I could spend hours just on this dang character creation!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Roz~

Found mah Pokemon Gold game today. Time to play. Yeehaw!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Lucky, My internal battery died and it won't save.

Roz~

I changed the battery ~3 years ago because it had died too. It's fairly easy to change and the battery isn't that expensive.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I changed my battery too. But the day-night thing is still broken and it stopped saving my game after like a month.