What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clanker37

Pokemon Battle Rumble. I think it's a bit meh for a Pokemon game, but we'll see how it goes.

SlowPokemon

It does look extremely meh, and how many different names does it have? XD lol
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 28, 2012, 05:43:06 AMIt does look extremely meh, and how many different names does it have? XD lol
Oh oops, I spelt it wrong XD. It's Super Pokemon Rumble lol

SlowPokemon

In the US it's Pokemon Rumble Blast :P

Clanker37

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 28, 2012, 05:43:06 AMIt does look extremely meh,

Very meh. When ever you lose it's like, "Befriend stringer Pokemon!" because you can't train. YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEVEL UP OR EVOLVE. WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO 

Olimar12345

Aren't they just wind-up toys, or something?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Yeah, they are so I guess you can't really train toys  :-\ But still. It's just not proper Pokemon, in my opinion.

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 27, 2012, 09:46:59 PMHmm...

Realm of the Mad God, Mario Kart 7, and Netflix if that counts for anything along with 2nd run of Find Mii and Puzzle Swap.
I'd continue playing Katawa Shoujo but everything after the first act requires that you download a torrent, and honestly, I don't have the bandwidth for that.
I thought Find Mii was the E3 demo they showed for the Wii U. But after some searching, I noticed that the tech demo was called Chase Mii.
In Europe, that game is called Streetpass Quest, I'm on the second run now at the final boss

EDIT: Btw, Chase Mii would be a really fun partygame, maybe as a built-in minigame for the Wii U?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 28, 2012, 11:17:39 PMYeah, they are so I guess you can't really train toys  :-\ But still. It's just not proper Pokemon, in my opinion.

It's Pokemon for people who don't like Pokemon. It's...*shudder* casual gaming.

Pit0010

wow...i got sooo many...
lets see...
Skyward Sword Hero Mode
Super Mario in 3d land
Mario Kart 7
Legend of Zelda OoT 3ds
Samurai Warriors 3ds

Katamari
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Lord of Apocilypse
BlazeBlue
Unchanted...(psvita games)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

Playing through Dark Cloud 2 for probably the 8th or 9th time. God I love this game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

I decided to go back and get all of the special world coins in sm3dl. I'm on level s7-4.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

Battlefield 3, Diablo 3 Beta, Starcraft 2

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]