News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on January 11, 2012, 10:48:17 PMI haven't played Epic Yarn yet. My roommates played it, but I didnt... damn.
Awesome game, no matter what Slow says.

Totes gonna finally play Return to Dreamland tomorrow, since I finally have some time on my hands

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 12, 2012, 05:58:20 PMAwesome game, no matter what Slow says.

Totes gonna finally play Return to Dreamland tomorrow, since I finally have some time on my hands

Return to Dreamland looks great, I'll definitely buy it when I'm done with DKCR and KEY.
And trudat, KEY = kawaiiii~ :3
And it's really fun too, even if it's kinda easy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

K-NiGhT

I FINALLY GOT TO PLAY SAINTS ROW THE THIRD! :D it's kinda fun.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SuperFireKirby

Kirby's Return to Dreamland is freaking awesome. Though there are a few minor things I don't like.

Pros:
>Hal rev'd up the game mechanics by make powers more awesome with a bunch of different attacks for each one.
>The SUPER WEAPONS are freaking awesome.
>It's good, old-fashion Kirby.
>A few new powers that are super fun(there's one where you can ride and shoot waves of water), not to mention the old ones have been upgraded.

Cons:
>Kirby doesn't have 6 health points in this game. He has a HEALTH BAR. And it can take multiple hits to lose a power! Less challenge is a con in my book.
>Level of difficulty is pretty low. Even though I'm a Kirby veteran, I still wish they could provide me with more challenging things outside getting gold on all of the challenge levels.(which is proving to be fairly challenging)

But over all, it's nice to have our pink ball of hunger back in his normal state.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I think it's based on KSS more than anything, just like K64 was based on KDL3.

fabbemannen

Screw you guys and your no bumping rules

Mario Kart 7 (beaten pretty much everything, 3 stars in all cups etc.), Skyward Sword (almost finished it), San Andreas MP (meh, can't quit)
Man, I want 3D land so badly. Rayman Origins would be fun too for the 3DS.

SlowPokemon

A) 3d land is ridiculously fun
B) it's not a bump? The last post was 12 days ago, and in a topic like this it doesn't matter anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ChrisLeeFan1118

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Age of Empires III
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Animal Crossings: Wild World
I used to be very conceited, that has all changed; now I'm Perfect!

Dude

Touhoumon World Link

I fucking love this game.

Jub3r7

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 25, 2012, 11:37:11 AMScrew you guys and your no bumping rules

Mario Kart 7 (beaten pretty much everything, 3 stars in all cups etc.), Skyward Sword (almost finished it), San Andreas MP (meh, can't quit)
Man, I want 3D land so badly. Rayman Origins would be fun too for the 3DS.
You still need to add me on your 3DS! D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

fabbemannen

oops
* fabbemannen starts looking for the friend-code topic

fingerz

Quote from: fabbemannen on January 25, 2012, 11:37:11 AMScrew you guys and your no bumping rules

Mario Kart 7 (beaten pretty much everything, 3 stars in all cups etc.)
It's on, buddy.

Trying to raise the world rank in Super Pokemon Rumble (so much money! :() and recruit every Pokemon.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Not playing any games right now. So boring...  :/
Maybe I'll start Zelda II...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jub3r7

Hmm...

Realm of the Mad God, Mario Kart 7, and Netflix if that counts for anything along with 2nd run of Find Mii and Puzzle Swap.
I'd continue playing Katawa Shoujo but everything after the first act requires that you download a torrent, and honestly, I don't have the bandwidth for that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]