News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

SlowPokemon

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 10, 2012, 05:00:44 PMGuys, is there any extra content in CS3D?

A couple. Some new easter eggs/hidden unlockables, there's a mode where you can play as a pixelated version of Quote, and after the game is beaten there's a time attack mode. And the game looks absolutely fantastic.

Don't pay full price unless you are a dedicated CS fan, or haven't played the original, though.   It's not really worth $40...

Also fail triforced...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

lololololol

Anyways, I'm pretty much playing...absolutely nothing. :C

Roz~

I'm currently playing Kirby's Epic Yarn and Donkey Kong Country Returns. The contrast between the difficulty level of those games is just ridiculous.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I'm guessing DKCR is extremely hard then because KEY is ridiculously easy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

There were some parts in DKCR that I thought were impossible without a second player (of course I know the developers wouldn't have actually done that, but yah).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sekter77

Oh boy is DKCR difficult. The temple levels got me so worked up, especially the one in World 5 (which is strange because that's my favorite world otherwise). It's very satisfying to beat though!

The contrast between KEY and DKCR actually illustrates one of my favorite aspects of gaming in that ridiculous challenge can be just as fun and enjoyable and fun as relaxing platforming if done right. They're both some of my favorite games so far despite their huge differences!
Guitar and video games.

spitllama

Quote from: Sekter77 on January 10, 2012, 08:23:56 PMOh boy is DKCR difficult. The temple levels got me so worked up, especially the one in World 5 (which is strange because that's my favorite world otherwise). It's very satisfying to beat though!

Which one was the World 5 temple? Tbh I actually found the World 1 temple to be the hardest of them all :D
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Sekter77

It's the Blast and Bounce one. I hated it because of the tires, and because of the barrel cannon sections near the end. And now that I think about it, the World 4 and 6 temples were pretty awful too.

That's also kind of surprising! Once you remember the order of the platforms in that one it becomes a lot easier. I think the second temple may be the easiest I think.
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2012, 06:37:49 PMA couple. Some new easter eggs/hidden unlockables, there's a mode where you can play as a pixelated version of Quote, and after the game is beaten there's a time attack mode. And the game looks absolutely fantastic.

There are also 4 new areas added to the game, some of which are inspired by beta levels that didn't make the original.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Still haven't had the chance to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland. I hate myself for it. I own the game, but its still in plastic wrap. I NEED TIME.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sekter77

No kidding. I bought it over break but pushed it aside so I could beat Skyward Sword. I probably won't get to see the title screen for over a month...
Guitar and video games.

DrP

I haven't played Epic Yarn yet. My roommates played it, but I didnt... damn.

Taser9090

I'm only playing Mario Kart 7 and Skyward Sword. Skyward Sword is my new favorite Zelda game :D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover