News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seeker

True. Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure is clearly superior.
This is a signature.

DrP

Totally playing Civ V right now... I totally forgot how much fun it is when I realize I have steam on my computer!

Roz~

Skyward Sword. It's freaking amazing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Sim City 4. With mods.

Best city-planning game ever. Great for an infrastructure student.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

triforced1

GoronsOrchestrated

Quote from: DrP on December 18, 2011, 02:25:37 PM
I didn't know he or those arrangements existed.

... ಠ_ಠ

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Fleetstar The Flygon

I recently completed Prof Layton's Last Specter and Mario 3Dland. Of the two, The Last Specter was the the most awesome.  ;D

Winter

Kirby's Epic Yarn, Both Super Mario Galaxies, Skyward Sword, NSMB, Mariokart 7.

Each is progressing very slowly, you see.

Olimar12345

I'm currently playing these:
-Metroid IV
-LOZ:SS
-Rayman Origins
-MarioKart7
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Just bought the Half Life complete pack. Now I'll finally be able to see why Half Life is so amazing.

Also playing Kirby's Return to Dreamland. Not quite as creative as Epic Yarn but I always love playing classic Kirby. Also, 4 player co-op is awesome through a bit of a let down. Kind of awkwardly done, like the NSMBW co-op was.

EDIT: LIMBO is freaking awesome. totes worth 5 dollars off Steam though it's a tad bit short. YOU SHOULD BUY IT. ESPECIALLY SLOW since he loves Tim Burton and this game just reeks with Tim Burton's lovely scent(cinnamon pine cones, to be specific)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Lets See:

Civ V
GTA San Andreas and Vice City and Episodes from Liberty City
Assassins Creed II and Revelations
Anno 2070
Cities XL
Mario Kart 7

Shadoninja

I'm doing a marathon of the mega man battle network games. I've recently completed BN3 White and will eventually start (shudder) BN4 Blue Moon.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

BN4 D: Q_Q

I wish I still had my BN2 game, t'was so awsm.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.