News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

By complaining about it, you're advertising it here, allowing them to make more money off of it.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 06, 2011, 05:25:36 AMDude, I know exactly how you feel. Did you hear how the person who's supposed to be writing it is actually working on another game for Sony? Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhnVQMR42k
OMG I AM SO TOTALLY GETTING THAT. IT LOOKS SOOOOO COOL AND MUCH BETTER THAN PIKMIN.

blueflower999

I am going to eat you all for supporting Sony who obviously can't come up with a decent game on their own. Read what "N" stands for in NSM.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

I think the complete opposites of your post and sig are hilarious

Shadoninja

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 06, 2011, 06:04:48 PMI am going to eat you all for supporting Sony who obviously can't come up with a decent game on their own. Read what "N" stands for in NSM.
yeah how DARE they have an open mind.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

How DARE you make fun of a game that was so obviously copied off of a great one and turned to a piece of poop by Sony.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

Again, complete differences with sig and post

Dude

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 06, 2011, 06:17:38 PMHow DARE you make fun of a game that was so obviously copied off of a great one and turned to a piece of poop by Sony.
The 9's in your name really reflect your intelligence.

First person to know what that means (besides Winter, Mashi, and Qew) gets a cookie.

blueflower999

If you dare compare me to the devil's 666...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

triforced1

Dude

blueflower999

Well if we're making fun of usernames here... I always wonder why your username is "Dude" yet your profile pic and signature have female-looking characters.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Touhou, based on the person who mentioned it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

triforced1

Quote from: blueflower999 on November 06, 2011, 06:23:10 PMWell if we're making fun of usernames here... I always wonder why your username is "Dude" yet your profile pic and signature have female-looking characters.
Yours doesn't even have something that resembles a flower, neither is it blue.

blueflower999

Well I could make it a Lapis-Lazuli Candypop Bud if you really want me to, at least mine isn't the near opposite of the username.

Edit: I honestly don't know why that was in bold...
Bulbear! Blueflower999