News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

DonValentino

Lent Pikmin 2 to a friend. The only thing I do now is downloading the 3 pokes (pokedex 3d) you receive each day.

And desperatelypatiently waiting for SM3DL, Zelda SS, MK7, all that stuff...  :P

Olimar12345

cave story 3D next tuesday! I can't wait!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 04, 2011, 05:10:51 PMcave story 3D next tuesday! I can't wait!

Meh. Not cool enough for me to get at release. I'm getting Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva on Tuesday, then use the rest of my money to get Super Mario 3D Land the following Sunday.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Nah. I'll ask for it for christmas or something. It's not going to be better than the original, for sure, and looks like kind of a carbon copy with updated graphics, and the 3D effect is starting to get more gimmicky than anything. I'd rather have a higher quality new material based gameI than a remake of a game that's too short for its own good...lol I never really became a Cave Story fanboy. It's a great game, but it's definitely not better than Mario. Just my opinion.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 04, 2011, 08:06:42 PMIt's a great game, but it's definitely not better than Mario. Just my opinion.

BANND'

In other new, I'm revisiting the pikmin games. Just beat pikmin, now pikmin 2!

DonValentino

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 05, 2011, 08:10:23 AMIn other new, I'm revisiting the pikmin games. Just beat pikmin, now pikmin 2!

Yay, Pikmin! That also reminds me HOW MUCH I WANT THE ELUSIVE PIKMIN 3!! Argh, Ninty, release it with the Wii U, please! I cant wait moreeeeeeeeeee!  :(

blueflower999

Dude, I know exactly how you feel. Did you hear how the person who's supposed to be writing it is actually working on another game for Sony? Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhnVQMR42k
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

It's virtually the same thing, only Sony-fied. I.E., it's stupid. I mean, look, even the soldiers are colored red yellow and blue. Sony, can you seriously think of your OWN ideas for once?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Roz~

Wtf, umad? Ofc it's similar, it's the guy who basically created Pikmins that's working on that title. And yes, the "Sony-field" version of the game looks better. Plus it's not everyone who owns a Gamecube/Wii/Pikmin games, so it just means that more people will be able to enjoy those games' mechanics (if they're the exact same).
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

These posts are so painfully dense that I'm just going to go ahead and say they are spam and you better stop that.

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I see your point, but if Sony starts making money off of it, or it overshadows the original Pikmin franchise, I'm going to be so freakin' ticked.
Bulbear! Blueflower999