News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Deltora Quest: The Seven Gems.
I'm using it to improve my Japanese. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on October 06, 2011, 07:47:01 AMDeltora Quest: The Seven Gems.

Hoohoo! Another japanese student! ;D

Back to what I'm playing...

- Pikmin 2 (New Play Control!)
   - Starfox 64 3D

Not very much ATM...  :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on October 06, 2011, 07:47:01 AMDeltora Quest: The Seven Gems.
lol I used to love those books xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: triforced1 on October 05, 2011, 07:16:13 PMI'm trying to get 100% completion on? Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's very confusing, probably more so since I never played Snake Eater. I hope to get MGS HD collection though.
WHAT? NEVER PLAYED SNAKE EATER?
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

KefkaticFanatic

Amnesia

fuck Amnesia

just got past the water level ._.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Ha

Friend used to play that in the military. I don't really get what was so bad about the water level.

SlowPokemon

Umm... New Super Mario Bros. for DS. So addictively fun. I'm going for one hundred percent star coin completion, it's not that hard the first few worlds but gets really tough later on... I especially hate the first level in World 4, with all the spiders and the dinosaur ride across the toxic purple stuff.

Also Pokemon Platinum (I think).

Greg

New Super Mario Bros. Wii for Wii. XD

Half the reason I'm playing it now is to listen to the awesome soundtrack, because I've nearly 100%'ed it.

DonValentino

Quote from: gzgregory on October 09, 2011, 07:16:51 AMbecause I've nearly 100%'ed it.

I did. The first worlds are easy, 5 to 8, normal-difficult, and world 9 is... is... FU***** HARD!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Shadoninja on October 09, 2011, 09:54:59 AMPlants vs. Zombies DSiware.

:P the hefty price always turns me away from that game. I mean, I did pay the same for Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again and more for Cave Story, but... meh those games are more fun.

Shadoninja

I had money leftover after buying 2 shitty action rpgs so I was like why not?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on October 09, 2011, 03:54:06 AMFriend used to play that in the military. I don't really get what was so bad about the water level.

It's not that scary, more just stressful.

But I also only play the game at 2AM in a completely dark room with headphones, so that probably enhances it all.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Could be. A roomful of fellow conscripts telling the player to not to be such a wuss might have an opposite effect.

triforced1

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on October 08, 2011, 09:42:01 PMWHAT? NEVER PLAYED SNAKE EATER?
I never owned a PS2 ;-;
Hopefully I'll get the HD collection for my birthday and Christmas though. :P