News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Just beat Fable 3. Way too easy. Only died once in the entire thing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Started playing SC2 again, and am installing some mods on Deus Ex and will finally play through that game.  Got the new one on sale for only $40 (24 pounds..f u exchange rate T_T)

me irl
[close]

triforced1

Deus Ex is on sale? And right at the time I don't have any money. Great.

KefkaticFanatic

For some reason the preorder for the new game is on sale on this British digital distribution site, plus they have a 20% off coupon so it ends up only being $40 and not more than it would be in the states >.>
And the game will be provided through Steam so I won't have to have some weird British DRM.

me irl
[close]

Bespinben

I never beat Banjo Kazooie, and then I lost the game a long time ago, so a week ago I bought the game again and started playing again. SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fabbemannen

I've finished Earthbound Zero, so now I'm not sure.
If I can find an english version of PTCG2, I'm going to play that.
But idk.

Except for that, SSBB (picked it up again) and San Andreas-online

Winter

Quote from: Bespinben on August 19, 2011, 11:51:22 AMI never beat Banjo Kazooie, and then I lost the game a long time ago, so a week ago I bought the game again and started playing again. SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!

The intro is soooo long
so much talking.

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Winter on August 20, 2011, 08:22:13 AMThe intro is soooo long
so much talking.

Rofl, so true. And then you have to go around and learn the move set before going into Gruntilda's lair. Ahhh xD I would actually like to see Bottles again though!

I JUST finished Donkey Kong Country 2 102% a couple of days ago before leaving for college. I love that game. <3

Bespinben

Funny story about Super Mario RPG - I've actually never played it, but I once I clicked on a music link to Geno's Forest on Youtube, and I swear, I'd heard that song somewhere before.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Jtehanonymous

Quote from: Bespinben on August 20, 2011, 11:49:01 AMFunny story about Super Mario RPG - I've actually never played it, but I once I clicked on a music link to Geno's Forest on Youtube, and I swear, I'd heard that song somewhere before.

Oh man, you should totally play it. Also, I edited my post because I thought I was posting my favorite video game, but this thread is about which video game you're currently playing. xD Fail.

The Beware the Forest Mushrooms theme is all over the internet, so you've probably heard it in tons of places. :)

SuperFireKirby

DAMNIT, THE DIABLO GOLD SPAM BOTS HAVE MIGRATED FROM BATTLENET TO THE REST OF THE WORLD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Bespinben on August 20, 2011, 11:49:01 AMFunny story about Super Mario RPG - I've actually never played it, but I once I clicked on a music link to Geno's Forest on Youtube, and I swear, I'd heard that song somewhere before.

and that was funny...how?

Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars. completing the campaign on veteran.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon Platinum
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

triforced1

I'm trying to get 100% completion on? Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's very confusing, probably more so since I never played Snake Eater. I hope to get MGS HD collection though.

Olimar12345

I've been playing through Pokemon Blue these last few weeks.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!