News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Ruto

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 11, 2011, 10:16:30 AMEnough with the off-topic or JaMaHa gets violent.

Put a sock in it, all of you!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Winter

Bespinben

Just purchased Minecraft.

BEST GAME EVAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I even found a server that perfectly recreated the Kanto region of Pokemon Red/Blue. SO AWESOME.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

blueflower999

Minecraft should be called Minecrap or Mindlesscraft. OK, bash me now.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Clanker37

Quote from: blueflower999 on July 19, 2011, 07:02:53 AMMinecraft should be called Minecrap or Mindlesscraft. OK, bash me now.
That's OK, we're all entitled to out own opinions

SuperFireKirby

Minecraft is great when you don't have to pay for it. I wouldn't buy it though

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

My brother bought it. Don't really understand why though. Guess I'll try it out one day.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

blueflower999

I never really liked the graphics. At least they have depth...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sekter77

I don't have nearly the creative ability to really enjoy Minecraft. I understand why so many people like it, but I know I'd just get bored after a week.
Guitar and video games.

Olimar12345

Hey I'm playing Oot on the 3ds and I have a question-after the forest temple, do you go to the fire temple or water temple? I thought it was fire but I'm half way through the water temple...whoops!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

I don't think it really matters what order you do 'em in, as long as they all get done. I just went around randomly in OoT for 64.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

"Technically," the Fire Temple should be done first. It doesn't really matter though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.  Waited a while to get it, and snagged it for $13 on a steam sale.  Absurd bargain there.

me irl
[close]