News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, after I beat the game with the berserker I'm gonna play as the hunter chick if I can't get the character mod to work.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Clanker37

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 06, 2011, 09:01:09 AM^It was a creeper, right? Or a lava accident?
Nope. Fell down a hole I made as the foundations of Bowser's Castle (No matter what game, I will always accociate it with Nintendo!:D)

Roz~

Finished Kingdom Hearts II yesterday. That game is amazing.
I need to get 358/2 days and RE: Coded too.
For now I'll be playing No More Heroes 2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Cobraroll

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 07, 2011, 01:53:41 AMNope. Fell down a hole I made as the foundations of Bowser's Castle (No matter what game, I will always accociate it with Nintendo!:D)

You know you can just go back and pick up your lost items, right? I think they'll stay there for about half an in-game day, unless you fall into a lava pit or fire, in which case they'll burn up.

Currently playing Minecraft myself, and I'm trying to build a monster-proof castle. Cladding the walls with obsidian will take time, but anything to annoy those pesky creepers...
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Roz~ on July 07, 2011, 06:50:22 AMFinished Kingdom Hearts II yesterday. That game is amazing.
I need to get 358/2 days and RE: Coded too.
For now I'll be playing No More Heroes 2.

358/2 Days <33333

I love Roxas and Xion...especially Xion
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Definitely buying the 2 KH DS games. Don't know when, but it's probably going to be next week. I wish I had a PSP, Birth By Sleep looks amazing too.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Clanker37

Quote from: Cobraroll on July 07, 2011, 10:09:05 AMYou know you can just go back and pick up your lost items, right? I think they'll stay there for about half an in-game day, unless you fall into a lava pit or fire, in which case they'll burn up.

Currently playing Minecraft myself, and I'm trying to build a monster-proof castle. Cladding the walls with obsidian will take time, but anything to annoy those pesky creepers...
Yes, I know. Only I made the hole down to bedrock and the entrence to the tunnel to it is to far away

Bespinben

My dorm-buddy has been trying to get me to play Minecraft - is it any good? It looks like Legos on steroids.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Cobraroll

^That's one way to put it. Yes, it is good. The creative potential is almost endless. You can build almost anything, provided it isn't several hundred metres tall (64 metres, to be precise, if you build from sea level up. Might not sound like much, but in-game, it looks darn tall). Also, there are monsters to fight, and a HUGE world to explore.

Try it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Bespinben

Alright, I've give Minecraft a shot! I did used to play a bunch with legos so I think there will be a good chance of it being fun.

fabbemannen

I need some help with what I should play now that I finished Spyro 3 with 117%

These are the ones I'm thinking about:
Super Paper Mario - I'm at chapter 4.3 right now, took it up this morning. But not sure if I should keep playing it or something else
Sonic Colours - Somewhere in the beginning. I just don't think it's such a great game, some of the physics are off
My Sims Racing - Got it at my b-day this year and still havn't tried it. Was going to exchange it, but now it's too late
LoZ: Twilight Princess - I feel like making another playthrough, but not sure
Spyro The Dragon - Still have some percents left on the playthrough I made not too long ago

So...what should I play? Or perhaps I should "get" Croc again. I borrowed it from my neighbour when I was younger

Clanker37

Quote from: Bespinben on July 08, 2011, 02:40:09 AMAlright, I've give Minecraft a shot! I did used to play a bunch with legos so I think there will be a good chance of it being fun.
Bewarned! It's dangerously addictive! I'm already playing it again...

The prospect of recreating some places from games was to good to miss out

SWMadness

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 08, 2011, 07:20:25 AMBewarned! It's dangerously addictive! I'm already playing it again...

The prospect of recreating some places from games was to good to miss out

I never did get into Minecraft all that much. I messed around with it for a few days, but I never really had the motivation to do any huge projects that would keep me involved with it for longer. :/

Bespinben

I should like totally make the Water Temple from LoZ: OoT when I try Minecraft - the zombies will never get out mwhahaha

Jub3r7

For TF2, should I be a scout or a medic?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]