News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I've diverted my time to begin developing apps for WP7 and Android. I just took a crash course on XAML and using my little background in C# to create some small things

KefkaticFanatic

Android apps are written in Java, so I hope you also looked into that.

me irl
[close]

DrP

Bespinben

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 23, 2011, 08:10:53 PMPMD Blue Rescue Team. Because I feel like crying later.

So anyway I got chosen as Mudkip, and the description fit me perfectly -_- it was like, "you're an amazing person who is really nice but you can be gullible sometimes", etc.

I think that I actually like this game better than explorers of time/darkness. I don't know, they're both great, but this one has a more classic feel to it.

I feel the same way SlowPokemon! I guess it's because PMD Blue Rescue Team just felt more real than PMD 2 - you could honestly, truly believe that YOU woke up one day, mysteriously transformed into a Pokemon in PMD 1, because the game is perfectly designed to produce that feeling. In PMD 2, however, you can obviously tell upon approaching the end of the game that the Pokemon that is supposed to be you is merely just an avatar, a representation only in personality, making PMD 2 less personally impacting because, unlike its predecessor, you no longer are held under the conviction that YOU are that human-turned-Pokemon.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

starrgrl24

TEAM FORTRESS 2

Well...it is for free now, so why not? :P

I'm also playing Half-Life and Kirby 64.

I like chocolate. :3

Bespinben

Super Mario Land for Gameboy on my 3DS --- OH YEAH 8)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fabbemannen

At the moment I'm playing deer hunter 2005 while checking the forum
AND I'm thinking about shooting my horse (in the game ofc)

And I'm about to beat Spyro The Dragon 3 100% soon too. Beat the final boss today

Oritendo

just finished Kirby Squeak squad again.  :)

Clanker37

Currently in a transistion from Minecraft to ?? after a huge ragequit.

Dunno what ?? might be. Perhaps Mario Kart or finishing OoT 3D Master quest

EDIT : Pokemon White

Cobraroll

^It was a creeper, right? Or a lava accident?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SuperFireKirby

Started playing torchlight again. pretty awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on July 06, 2011, 09:56:07 AMStarted playing torchlight again. pretty awesome.
torchlight is AWESOME.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

INORITE? Second playthrough this time as the berserker guy. The mods are being silly with me and not working tho, or else I'd do a playthrough as an Airbender which looks awfully fun

Shadoninja

yeah I heard putting in mods makes it run slower so I don't do it as it already goes slow sometimes for me.

I started with the hunter chick. quite fun when you can SPAM ARROWS at the enemy from far away and never get hit. plus that flame trap she throws that burns the shit out of the enemies when they move close to it. if the enemies ever do reach me to melee me, they'll most likely be burning zombies.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman