News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Sonic 3 & Knuckles is the shit.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 21, 2011, 12:30:30 AMSonic 3 & Knuckles is the shit.
I agree. Worst remake ever.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 21, 2011, 10:34:39 AMfuggin hate the marble zone
SEGA certainly knew how to piss people off very quickly with those levels.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Roz~

Wow. I lol'd hard.

Also currently playing Pokémon Gold and Kingdom Hearts 2.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Ocarina of Time 3D :3 never actually finished the N64 version, cause my younger brother was always playing it. I'm on the fire temple right now, I'm really having fun. It's a well done game. Pretty much the exact same with better graphics, and extra play modes after the game is beaten.

My brother got a 3DS and he's like almost done with the game. He's played the original SO MANY TIMES...he could probably do it in his sleep. Also, yeah the posts above me made me lol.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

So I bought oot 3D but I don't want to start it until I finish Links Awakening...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

I thought Link's Awakening was kinda meh. Unless you got the directors cut version with chainchomps every where.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

FFFUUUUU

Goddamn Fire Emblem. You and your damn permadeath.

SlowPokemon

PMD Blue Rescue Team. Because I feel like crying later.

So anyway I got chosen as Mudkip, and the description fit me perfectly -_- it was like, "you're an amazing person who is really nice but you can be gullible sometimes", etc.

I think that I actually like this game better than explorers of time/darkness. I don't know, they're both great, but this one has a more classic feel to it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: JaMaHa on June 23, 2011, 12:36:30 PMFFFUUUUU

Goddamn Fire Emblem. You and your damn permadeath.
This is basically why I ragequit that game.

Also, TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2TF2

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

Yay, I beat Yoshi's Island DS. Now I'm playing Animal Crossing: Wild World.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DrP

Right now, in my spare time, I'm designing a neighborhood/world for the Sims 3 that a friend of mine asked me to do... cause apparently it's the same tool for designing regions in simcity 4

ugh, so tedious.

fingerz

Sonic 2.
FUCK the last boss... also 0 rings left. :'(
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn