News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabbemannen

About to finish Spyro 2 the next time I play
Then try to get 100% again (my old 100% save file disappeared)
After that start with Spyro 3, and finish the remaining percents on Spyro 1

And some other games on the side, yada yada...

DrP

Ripto's Rage was pretty fun! I haven't played Year of the Dragon yet, though I really want to... I just need to find it somewhere.

The Insomniac Spyro games were the best and the rest will never reach like they used to, unless they go back to how they were when they were on the Playstation.

SlowPokemon

Let's see! I finally finished White today. Took me about a week. My team:

Samurott
Excadrill
Galvantula
Simisear
Scrafty
Musharna

I had fun playing with a different starter! My brother picked Tepig this time (in his Black).

Now we're gonna transfer our teams to our good games and restart, I'll get Tepig and he'll get Snivy.

I was surprised how useful Simisear actually was. Excadrill and Scrafty were awsm, as was Galvantula. Musharna was not as awsm but still fun to use.

They're all Lv54 after beating Ghetsis...who was actually easier than N this time around.

So anyway, now I have time to play Ocarina of Time 3D (getting it tomorrow) and I am using the time in between to play Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs, I never finished it so I just restarted. :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ragster2448

Currently, I am playing...

Halo: REACH
Mario Kart Wii
Pokemon Black

I'm thinking about getting back into Super Mario Galaxy 2, never quite finished it...

KefkaticFanatic

See: sig
Started DK64 finally and am working through Crisis Warhead when my gpu cooperates

me irl
[close]

starrgrl24

Well...I've been obsessed with kirby lately so I've been playing:

Kirby 64! :D

Also:
Donkey Kong Country Return
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (trying to get 100%)
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Yoshi's Island DS (getting 100%)

I play Yoshi's Story whenever I feel like it. :3

Oh...can't forget minecraft. xD

I like chocolate. :3

Olimar12345

I've been playing Link's Awakening since it came out on the eShop. On the 6th dungeon now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fabbemannen

Got a small problem, I'm one Metro Speedway away from 100% on Spyro 2, then I don't know if I should start with Spyro 3 or replay Twilight Princess.
I'm leaning towards Spyro 3, any suggestions? Convince me =D

Since I'm going to Norway on Thursday, I might finish Link's Awakening for the third time (on my phone with epicly bad controls)
And I'm also playing Minecraft (darn addicting game -.-). And some Wii online whenever someone wanna play

SlowPokemon

Quote from: olimar12345 on June 19, 2011, 08:37:19 PMI've been playing Link's Awakening since it came out on the eShop. On the 6th dungeon now.

I got Cave Story and Super Mario Land. :3

KefkaticFanatic

That game is fun, I beat it on the Game Boy like 20 times.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

It actually is fun, though I found out the hard way that Koopas explode for some reason once you jump on them.

fingerz

Playing Sonic Classics for DS and just finished playing the first Sonic game that ever came out.
*Shudder* This game actually requires skill to beat... *shudder*
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Shadoninja

I could never get past the second level in sonic 1 and I suck so much that I can barely get past act 3 in the first level.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

Marble Zone is by far the hardest act EVER! Lava floating blocks, more shit... I'm kinda thankful the new Sonic games just flow.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn