News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Came with our gamecube. Can't remember if the gamecube cost more or not.

Anyway I only have like ten to fifteen left in the Unova Pokedex in my Black. Gonna fill that this week and try to finish a regional dex for the first time. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

The only times I've completed a regional pokedex was with AR codes  ;D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Raymondbl on June 04, 2011, 05:43:32 AMThe only times I've completed a regional pokedex was with AR codes  ;D
ditto!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Roz~

^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

Just remembered I have Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume. I guess I have to finish that game too D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

^more like too lazy to train a Pokemon a few levels to evolve :P or find the patience to catch Virizion, or find Cryogonal, or something

DrP

I caught Virizion. You have to battle the one in Mistralton Cave first then you battle the other one, then you find it in Pinwheel Forest!

Raymondbl

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2011, 06:37:45 PM^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

Just remembered I have Valkyrie Profile : Covenant of the Plume. I guess I have to finish that game too D:
Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 04, 2011, 07:17:54 PM^more like too lazy to train a Pokemon a few levels to evolve :P or find the patience to catch Virizion, or find Cryogonal, or something
actually, I don't like games much.  don't spend much time on it.  You could call it lazy  :)
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 04, 2011, 11:30:48 PMI caught Virizion. You have to battle the one in Mistralton Cave first then you battle the other one, then you find it in Pinwheel Forest!

I know. I have all of them. :P terrakion took me FOREVER though, finally caught it on my last ultra ball.

I'm missing a few random ones like Sawbuck and Vanillite's evolutions and Stunfisk and Kyurem, but I am really close! My only problem: I need Lilligant and I seem to have traded my Petilil...so I need my brother to cooperate.

I think I'm at maybe around 145 or so.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Roz~ on June 04, 2011, 06:37:45 PM^That's because you suck or don't know how to trade.

I think it's because I hate to wait a loonnnnnngg time to just trade pokemon

Olimar12345

I'm trying to complete my dex this time-I'm at 392. Anyone have a meloetta yet? Its the last mon from gen. 5 i need...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Piano_Pika_

Greg

Piano_Pika_

thanks Captain Obvious, I meant, from what region.

Jub3r7

...Unova?

Anyways, you don't need Meloetta to complete the dex.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Greg

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on June 05, 2011, 12:38:01 PMthanks Captain Obvious, I meant, from what region.

You should have said so then!  ;D