News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Quote from: Dudeman on May 26, 2011, 06:10:56 PMCurrently playing Yoshi's Island DS. I was NOT expecting baby Wario or baby Bowser. WTH?
Yes, bit weird, I know...
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

Quote from: Dudeman on May 26, 2011, 06:10:56 PMCurrently playing Yoshi's Island DS. I was NOT expecting baby Wario or baby Bowser. WTH?
I love that game! It took for ever to pass which wasn't bad, I enjoy games with a challenge. I love music there that soundled like wild west and fast paced! I can't remember the name though...

SlowPokemon

'Twas an okay game. Not awesome, kind of boring,
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Final Fantasy IV DS
most of the bosses have counters to being hit from physical hits and magic. >: (
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on May 28, 2011, 07:44:57 PMFinal Fantasy IV DS
most of the bosses have counters to being hit from physical hits and magic. >: (

Haha, inorite? You kind of always have to cast Haste/Shell/Protect on your dudes so they won't die. Boss battles were easier on the Snes version of the game, so for that reason FFIV DS > FFIV Snes.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Taser9090

That was my first DS game, so I beat it (although, it's super glued together because I threw it due to frustration). I've always thought that the graphics were super amazing because it was on the DS :p

I'm currently playing Patapon 2 and Pokemon White.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

fingerz

Pokemon FTW! You enjoying the game?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Just got an Xbox and Live Gold.  Gamertag: FranceCharleson

Just in case you want to add me.

Playing Bioshock right now. So awesome.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Piano_Pika_

I'm only allowed to play on my DS on the weekends.  :-\

I have Yoshi Island on the gameboy, that old one, and I thought it was a bit.. strange. I mean, whos idea was to have baby mario?  :-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

fingerz

I've played both. I like the use of both screens in Yoshi's Island DS. :)

JDMEK5

I find myself playing LoZ: Collector's Edition, Twilight Princess, Spider-man 2,
Diddy Kong Racing, and Pokémon SoulSilver.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

fingerz

Quote from: JDMEK5 on June 02, 2011, 05:11:11 PMI find myself playing LoZ: Collector's Edition, Twilight Princess, Spider-man 2,
Diddy Kong Racing, and Pokémon SoulSilver.
LoZ: Collector's Edition.... what's that?

JDMEK5

It's a Gamecube release containing The Legend Of Zelda, Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and a demo of Wind Waker.
It's pretty much every LoZ fan's dream.

"The Legend Of Zelda: Collector's Edition"
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

fingerz

JDMEK5

Yeah, sorry. You don't have Gamecube?

My Arrangements