News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

I finished Ace Attorney Trilogy and now my life is void of meaning

At least until I get my next paycheck so I can get Apollo Justice and the other 3DS AA games

SlowPokemon

I think you mean devoid of meaning

You could always replay the trilogy and try to get every single bit of dialogue you missed he first time. Lol present all of your evidence to everyone, examine everything, press every statement, etc. I always do that when I replay.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'm playing Final Fantasy 6 atm, to hold me over until I have the cash to get the 3ds AA games...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mastersuperfan

Quote from: Nebbles on August 23, 2017, 11:37:51 AMI'm playing Final Fantasy 6 atm, to hold me over until I have the cash to get the 3ds AA games...

This is one game I really need to finish
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Trainer Ave

I've been playing a bit of Trace Memory lately (I believe in Europe it's called another code two memories). The game so far has been a really fun play. I love how things that you glance over in the game can end up being very important to puzzles you have to solve later on. That said, I'm going in to it very blind and I don't intend to consult any walkthroughs.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BrainyLucario

I'm currently playing Dark Souls. I'm at the part where
Spoiler
I'm in the Duke's Archive. I've found big hat logan in the giant cell and cleared out the room with all the chancellors and am about to face the boss of the area.
[close]
. I've got to say that it's an okay game with an apparent challenge so far. Though if you do play it, i really recommend equipping the master key at the start of the game. It's extremely useful when you have to go to Blighttown which is the spawn of satan with its poison damage. I've died like 5000 times, though which is annoying.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on August 24, 2017, 06:19:57 AMI've been playing a bit of Trace Memory lately (I believe in Europe it's called another code two memories). The game so far has been a really fun play. I love how things that you glance over in the game can end up being very important to puzzles you have to solve later on. That said, I'm going in to it very blind and I don't intend to consult any walkthroughs.

Definitely recommend Hotel Dusk: Room 215. It's made by the same developers as Trace Memory, and in my opinion it's much better!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

Quote from: BrainyLucario on August 24, 2017, 09:34:57 AMI'm currently playing Dark Souls. I'm at the part where
Spoiler
I'm in the Duke's Archive. I've found big hat logan in the giant cell and cleared out the room with all the chancellors and am about to face the boss of the area.
[close]
. I've got to say that it's an okay game with an apparent challenge so far. Though if you do play it, i really recommend equipping the master key at the start of the game. It's extremely useful when you have to go to Blighttown which is the spawn of satan with its poison damage. I've died like 5000 times, though which is annoying.
Next boss isn't too bad, but you're probably going to get upset at him the first time. Also, even though the gameplay is great and fun and challenging, the beauty in Dark Souls comes from the lore and the story. Do your best to understand why characters say and do what they do. Read item descriptions and pay attention to where you found them. Exhaust everybody's dialogue. Speculate. This is a carefully made Japanese game; everything has meaning down to the smallest animation nuances and item placements. Dark Souls will not explain itself to you, and if you don't take the time to try to understand and appreciate what it might be saying, you'll just be confused at the ending.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

swimswamit

Thinking about playing hyper light drifter, just heard the gameplay wasn't too good but the style looks so great.

Maelstrom

Obligatory plug for getting Furi instead

swimswamit

That looks really good, might buy that instead, thanks

Tobbeh99

Have played a lot of Dota 2 lately. It's pretty good, but it really depend on what team you get/people you get on your team. Sometimes you get good teams and other times you get bad teams.

Sometimes you get one of those crappy teams where either everyone is just a big ego and just farms all day long and doesn't care about any teamwork whatsoever. Or you can get a team with random noobs. And both are just so annoying to play with. You literally feel like you're the one carrying the team up or doing all the hard work, while the other just plays like robots.

But a lot of times you also do get good teams. Like either where there's great communication and teamwork within the team. Or that you're lucky to get a pro (or more) at your team who just tear down opponent after opponent, so that you and the other players can just chill back and ride "the wave" to victory.

People seem in general to have gotten better at Dota. Before, some years ago when I was playing, some people was literally pure noobs, but nowadays, even the worst seems at least ok at the game. And some new strategies seems developed and picked up on.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

oh awesome

league of legends>dota2
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Just about to finish up the mobile version of Sonic the Hedgehog. I saw it on the appstore, and thought, heck, why not?

Now I'm considering getting Sonic Mania once I get a Switch. It has all sorts of fun little obscure references.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Zunawe on August 24, 2017, 02:01:34 PMNext boss isn't too bad, but you're probably going to get upset at him the first time. Also, even though the gameplay is great and fun and challenging, the beauty in Dark Souls comes from the lore and the story. Do your best to understand why characters say and do what they do. Read item descriptions and pay attention to where you found them. Exhaust everybody's dialogue. Speculate. This is a carefully made Japanese game; everything has meaning down to the smallest animation nuances and item placements. Dark Souls will not explain itself to you, and if you don't take the time to try to understand and appreciate what it might be saying, you'll just be confused at the ending.
Yeah, I get what you mean. I can tell from all the loading screens and dialogue I've heard so far. It's lore so far has been really interesting.
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.