News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmpharosAndy

I don't know what any of that means but it sounds complicated. Use the force, Levi!
innit

WaluigiTime64

By the end of the game, I hadn't used the Hadouken once. It's more of a novelty/collector's item than anything.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

'Specially since you need to have full health to use it, which is hard to hold on to.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

I hate the saving system in X Collection. Why couldn't they just ditch the passwords entirely?

I believe this is my current password. I can't turn off my GameCube because the Sub-Tanks would be drained. Ugh...

Just looked up the remaining 4 Heart Tank locations. I'll get to those, soon.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SpartanChief17

I've been playing Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga on Steam.

It was my absolute favorite game when I was younger.  Played it for hours on end on the Wii (and before that, I played Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy on the old Xbox. )
When I saw this game was for sale on Steam, along with 10+ other old SW games, I couldn't resist.  The whole bundle was on sale for $18, while the original price was $220something.  I've been getting so much nostalgia recently 'cause of this. http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2319/Star_Wars_Complete_Collection/
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

it's on STEAM???

I loved that game for the Wii, my brother and I 100%ed it
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Man, that takes me back. I played through the first game on pc 2-3 times with hard resets in between runs and 95% completion each time. Then I played II countless times, found every minikit at least twice, and 100% it, despite the complete BS challenges for the last few gold bricks.

Nebbles

With SoV finished, time to tackle the next series I've been wanting to work on - Ace Attorney!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

LeviR.star

Just decided to get Kirby's Dream Course on the Wii Virtual Console. Even with the instructions, it was the most confusing game I've every played. After getting score of 7 on the first hole, I let my 6-year-old sister start her own save file. She's currently trying to write her name.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Nebbles

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 27, 2017, 05:04:29 AMMY GAL

I'm on Justice for All right now

I still have a lot of feelings about a certain character :'(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 05, 2016, 08:52:24 AMI was trying to play Layton's London Life, since I've never actually played it to completion. But six hours in, and I hit a glitch. It's got me stuck inside a tile and I can't move from it. And silly me, I saved there. So I'm just accepting that I was never meant to finish London Life and moving on.

A year later, I've picked up London Life and gotten halfway through the story

Wish me luck
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Currently on a gen 4 replay with a friend. Once that's done, I just picked up Disgaea 5 complete for switch and it looks sick.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mastersuperfan

I've started playing Fire Emblem: Echoes (on Hard/Classic, naturally), and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. Very enjoyable and relaxing to play without having to worry about Pair Up or putting units right next to each other for support bonuses.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Nebbles