News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I keep hearing "I don't have time" but you spend hours on this forum and doing free time things a day and I refuse to believe you legitimately don't have time for these things
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

AmpharosAndy

I was about to say some Rachmaninoff but I clearly misinterpreted what was meant by 'playing'. I'm currently playing through platinum on a solo bidoof run XD Just reached Canalave City!

I also tend to just play one game until absolute completion before thinking about another, regardless of how much time I have.
innit

Maelstrom

I don't have time as in, I could spend that time playing other games.
And honestly, I just don't have the patience. I don't rush through them, but I rarely 100% them.

SlowPokemon

I don't dispute that but "I don't have time" isn't accurate as an excuse hah

mikey

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 20, 2017, 01:07:46 PMI don't have time to 100% every game I play.
yes you do, it just takes longer than playing a game normally
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 20, 2017, 03:47:49 PMI don't dispute that but "I don't have time" isn't accurate as an excuse hah

"I'm arranging too much" is a better excuse.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 20, 2017, 07:16:50 PM"I'm arranging too much" is a better excuse.
This is my excuse for everything anyone suggests I play/watch around here
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

I try to tell him he can multitask but he's convinced himself he's weak
unmotivated

LeviR.star

For 100%ing Mega Man games, I beat the game regularly (on both difficulty modes, if there are two), beat it again without using special weapons when I don't need to, beat it another time using only special weapons (except for the first stage and a few other parts), beat it without dying, and, the ultimate challenge, beat it without taking damage. And don't even get me started on Mega Man 9 & 10's challenges...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Wow. That's a lot of work. I mean, I just play Mega Man games very casually (as in, I'll just randomly open it up and play for fun). I never try for any of those unless I feel like adding a challenge for lols.

Quote from: LeviR.star on January 21, 2017, 02:56:31 AMbeat it another time using only special weapons (except for the first stage and a few other parts)
That's always fun. Weapon energy conservation is an issue in some games though.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Latios212 on January 20, 2017, 07:46:21 PMThis is my excuse for everything anyone suggests I play/watch around here

With you, I actually believe it xD you arrange a lot

K-NiGhT

Lately I actually haven't been playing much :( kinda sad, but hopefully I can get back into it when Switch comes out.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Nitro Indigo

I just remembered, I also 100% completed Kirby: Mouse Attack.

Anyway, today I played a bit of Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and Kirby's Dream Land 3. I keep getting lost in the former, which is something that doesn't happen in more recent games I play, and I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

Dudeman

Quote from: Nitro Indigo on January 21, 2017, 08:28:16 AMKirby: Mouse Attack
the cheesiest kirby game on record

or possibly just squeak squad with a more accurate name
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nitro Indigo

What kind of cheesy? Is it a pun on the trope of cartoon mice liking cheese? Or is it because I'm not the only person who got frustrated with the plot of a Kirby game?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.