News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What are you playing right now?

Started by ALPRAS, July 14, 2009, 02:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Chocobos have nothing on Bahamut.

Anyway, I just got LittleBig Planet, and I've been playing that. It's pretty cool, but seems rather short.

Brassman388

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 17, 2009, 08:08:00 PMChocobos have nothing on Bahamut.

I second that one, he could take them all out with a flare blast.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 17, 2009, 08:08:00 PMAnyway, I just got LittleBig Planet, and I've been playing that. It's pretty cool, but seems rather short.

what is that game about?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

KefkaticFanatic

Damn, Fallout 3 is awesome.  Logged 30 hours on it now.

me irl
[close]

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 17, 2009, 08:08:00 PMChocobos have nothing on Bahamut.

Anyway, I just got LittleBig Planet, and I've been playing that. It's pretty cool, but seems rather short.
*Ok....then I send Penace out to fight you. Penace would own you in one hit.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 17, 2009, 10:31:44 PM
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 17, 2009, 08:08:00 PMAnyway, I just got LittleBig Planet, and I've been playing that. It's pretty cool, but seems rather short.

what is that game about?

It's basically a platformer. But by beating the story mode, you unlock materials and such to use in level creator, which is the crux of the game. It's also really ridiculous.

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 01:05:38 AM

*Nothing beats Bahamut but just to be sure Ingus summons Ultima as well

Petpetfood

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 18, 2009, 01:05:38 AM

*Nothing beats Bahamut but just to be sure Ingus summons Ultima as well

*Ok, I send out Dark Bahamut! Take that.

SirIngusBingus

Ok, we should stop before Jammy-ha steps in.

Also, quote fail.  ;D

Anyway, I tried Phantom Hourglass on my new DSi, and although it looks good on the screen, I don't think it's worth playing a second time...

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 07:26:42 AMOk, we should stop before Jammy-ha steps in.

Also, quote fail.  ;D

Anyway, I tried Phantom Hourglass on my new DSi, and although it looks good on the screen, I don't think it's worth playing a second time...
I did quote fail didn't I? And I played Phantom hourglass right when it came out. I'm not playing it a second time thats for sure....no replay value.

KefkaticFanatic

You can't summon Ultima, Ultima is a badass dark magic spell.
* KefkaticFanatic dualcasts Ultima on thread

There.  I win.  Now shush.

Also, Phantom Hourglass is one of the worst games I've ever played.

me irl
[close]

mantis985

Yeah I didnt even bother playing Phantom Hourglass. I have yet to talk to someone above the age of 10 that liked it.

Petpetfood

It was the worst Zelda game I played....unless you count Zelda cd-i...

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 18, 2009, 09:32:45 AMYou can't summon Ultima, Ultima is a badass dark magic spell.
* KefkaticFanatic dualcasts Ultima on thread

There.  I win.  Now shush.

Also, Phantom Hourglass is one of the worst games I've ever played.

You've obviously never played StarFox Adventures.

ALPRAS

O......M........G...... IVE FUCKIN FINISHED OBLIVION!!!!! Ive discovered all things and finished all missions! Without faqs and guides!

Petpetfood

Quote from: ALPRAS on July 18, 2009, 03:59:17 PMO......M........G...... IVE FUCKIN FINISHED OBLIVION!!!!! Ive discovered all things and finished all missions! Without faqs and guides!
Congratulations, you have officially won the internetz.