News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Update, Sunday 12th of July 2009

Started by Nintendude73, July 12, 2009, 09:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nintendude73

Quote from: Tranzlater on July 13, 2009, 07:52:48 AM...I hate to say it, but where was my sheet?
It was perfectly OK...
You didn't submit it in the submission thread.  I'll be putting up a new submission thread for this week's update, so you can submit it there.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Heh, I'm back for a second...but why'd you actually replace the Tetris A theme?  Why not just put the other one alongside it?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Nintendude73

What was I supposed to put?  "A Theme (Old, not as good)"  "A Theme (New, harder but better)" ?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

No no no, the original A theme is basically transposed from the game, Maestro simply made an awesome arrangement.

Brassman388

You should of labeled one "Transcription" and the other "Arrangment".

WiiMan96

Or, similar to the SMB Overworld, left the original as is and changed the title of Maestro's to "A Theme - Virtuoso". Either way.  ;)

Nintendude73

Well, the original is gone, so unless anyone has it, Maestro's is the new one. :P

MaestroUGC

Do you want me to re-make an "original'"?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Brassman388

Quote from: Nintendude73 on July 16, 2009, 01:48:41 PMWell, the original is gone, so unless anyone has it, Maestro's is the new one. :P

Surprisingly, I have a copy of the original. If you want, i can send it your way.

Nintendude73