News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl is finally here!

Started by chipmunk884, March 09, 2008, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

OMG! Where i live, at every game store there was a contest for two people to brawl (In SSBB WELLL DUH!) anyways- they'd brawl each other, and whoever one would get a free copy! My friend Joey one lol!

evilsqueaky

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 12, 2008, 06:52:36 PMOMG! Where i live, at every game store there was a contest for two people to brawl (In SSBB WELLL DUH!) anyways- they'd brawl each other, and whoever one would get a free copy! My friend Joey one lol!

There was a contest at my Gamestop. I lost miserably in the first battle, but my bro got 2nd place. No free copy though.  :( There were over 50 people there.

B-Kpianist

hmmm.... must have been a nation-wide thing. I brawled against 3 other dudes- and I got 2nd place! Sooooo close to getting a free one- but i ended up buying a copy anyways lol ::)

MetroidHunter26

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! It's so awsome I got most of the characters now.

My mom reserved it since october as an early bithday present ;) and now I have it (It's only  been like 3 days or so) but it's still awsome Samus & Sonic are my best  :D!

evilsqueaky

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 12, 2008, 09:51:25 PMhmmm.... must have been a nation-wide thing. I brawled against 3 other dudes- and I got 2nd place! Sooooo close to getting a free one- but i ended up buying a copy anyways lol ::)

Nope, it was just my town.

Sirus

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 13, 2008, 03:30:10 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 12, 2008, 09:51:25 PMhmmm.... must have been a nation-wide thing. I brawled against 3 other dudes- and I got 2nd place! Sooooo close to getting a free one- but i ended up buying a copy anyways lol ::)

my game stop had a contest to but it was a 52 inch plasma tv for a prize
i didnt go
ii thought ill miserably lose.....................

B-Kpianist

Quote from: evilsqueaky on March 13, 2008, 03:30:10 PM

My city too ;)

Shiny Boy

FINALLY got Brawl!
The only disappointing part is Subspace Emissary. But I'll stick it out to the end. I'm about two hours in or so.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

ZnD

Really? I'm especially looking forward to it.
It's so much better than just 1v1 battles.

HugoMeister

I really liked The Subspace Emissary. Sure, you run around and kill A LOT of primids, but still, its a good adventure mode. Cutscenes are awesome, the plot was cool, and the boss battles were a lot of fun.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Shadoninja

plus, it's like kirby superstar which is an awesome game.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ZnD

Brawler4Ever

Better than awesome is better that awesome... if you really want to think like that.   ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 20, 2008, 04:37:47 PMI really liked The Subspace Emissary. Sure, you run around and kill A LOT of primids, but still, its a good adventure mode. Cutscenes are awesome, the plot was cool, and the boss battles were a lot of fun.

The plot was terrible, and the boss battles were the only good thing about it.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever