News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros Brawl is finally here!

Started by chipmunk884, March 09, 2008, 06:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Shiny Boy

Well, I didn't get it today (darn) but Thursday is my next shot.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Lildigipoke2

i didn't preorder it, so i have to wait...and wait...and wait....i feel left out :(

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

musicguy49

SSE is kinda of boring since it's so repetitive. I only play it for the cinematics and to unlock characters...
The multiplayer is really great though. Even more when the online will be working!

Sirus

I just got my Wii on Sunday and i didnt get a BRAWL b/c it was sold out  :'(

Shiny Boy

That's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.

naruto4051

I got Super smash bros. brawl at Mejier and they had like 10 copies in the case. I didn't even pre-order it!  ;D
I guess not that many people in my town own a Wii or was not interested in Super Smash Bros.  :P

sonic130

I got brawl on Sunday, but I just tried online today... and it lags a lot. It's not my connection because it works fine with mario strikers charged. Is it how far away the people I play are??? Does this happen to anyone else?

razer84

internet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

damn commies.

Sirus

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 11, 2008, 07:45:06 AMThat's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.
i live in a big city (Houston) but yeah they were all sold out  :P

sonic130

Quote from: razer84 on March 11, 2008, 03:15:14 PMinternet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

Do you have a router. If you do, where is it, and where is your wii? Cause my wii is on the middle floor, and my router is 1 floor down.

Shiny Boy

I haven't played anything online yet, but my Wii gets internet fine. It moves pretty fast. I hope it's good enough.

razer84

Quote from: sonic130 on March 11, 2008, 08:10:27 PM
Quote from: razer84 on March 11, 2008, 03:15:14 PMinternet for me was okay, actually. it was a little laggy, but it wasn't awful.

Do you have a router. If you do, where is it, and where is your wii? Cause my wii is on the middle floor, and my router is 1 floor down.

i've already told you all that in some other thread... but yes i have a router and it is in the next room over from where my Wii is.

damn commies.

Ferak

Quote from: Sirus on March 11, 2008, 07:21:50 PM
Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 11, 2008, 07:45:06 AMThat's too bad...up in our big city they have Brawl but no Wiis. Still. I mean, come on Nintendo, get on top of it.
i live in a big city (Houston) but yeah they were all sold out  :P

No way! I live in Houston (Katy) too!  ::)

Nakah

Yeah this game is definitely fucking awesome. The graphics are great for a Wii game, the controls are satisfactory, the new modes and old ones are great, an the music is phenomenal. I didn't like Melee much, but this definitely makes up for it. I don't like however that Bowser gets to turn into some colossal Bowser for his final attack thing. That's ridiculous with like Diddy.

~Nakah