News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

What's the first game you've ever played?

Started by triforced1, July 07, 2009, 09:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 25, 2009, 03:46:37 PMKirby's adventure was probably one of my firsts also. I would always hop around as the ball power-up for hours for some reason. Although I still do that sometimes...

Hahahaha that's hilarious. I used to do that too.
My only problem was, my copy of Kirby Adventures was in French... lol...

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Petpetfood

Good luck reading the end credits with that...lol

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

The original Super Mario Bros. back when I was 3, along with Duck Hunt and Rad Racer II
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DonValentino

Raymondbl

Super Smash Bros. N64.  According to my experience, the older a person is the better they are at games.

I think my second game was Pokemon Yellow.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Funktastic~!

My true first game was How Many Bugs in a Box for the PC.  My first real game was Pokemon Yellow.

insaneintherain

I remember that it came with my first N64. WaveRace. No one else played it. Then I got Pokémon Red at some Thrift Store... and then it all began.

triforcekartmage25

Pit0010

ohhh.....that's tough...i actually cant remember...but i have a feeling its super mario bros
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

fabbemannen

First game I owned was NHL 2000 (ps1). Me and my brother had a lottery on what our first game would be, I won. The second one was F1 2000

Before that, I got vague memories of different games. Jazz Jackrabbit is one of them, and this (that snowman could cause nightmares!)
Liero 1.33 is also one of the earliest ones.

First console-game was probably Talespin (megadrive-version).

So I ain't really sure, but I guess it was Jazz Jackrabbit (1/2, can't seem to remember) or some other random game

SlowPokemon

I think probably Super Smash Bros., Super Mario 64, or Mario Kart 64. My first game I owned though were two GBA games, Monsters Inc. and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. My first real game I loved that I owned? Pokemon Ruby.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

jxjxjx

I played pokemon sapphire ...until my game crashed. :(