News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

"Guess the word"-game

Started by Jamaha, July 05, 2009, 02:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondbl

I know this is old topic - new one!
?
whatever you were sitting on just disappeared!  What would happen to you?

Dude

Will you please post something with some use of your brain?

Maretocks

Unfortunately I happened to be motioning to the nuclear bomb 2 feet away from me.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

LOL  :D If you were in the mall with two security guards sightseeing near you, and there was a suspicious device with a button saying "PUSH ME" what would you do and what would (or would've) it do(ne). 

Maretocks

Oh, I didn't realise he'd rezzed this.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

what's that supposed to mean?

SuperFireKirby

It means you should shut up. Oh and I just burnt a hole through the lower portion of my jaw bone.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

SFK, please try to limit how mean your comments are... Thanks

Dude

Maretocks

Can't we all just get along??  :-[

I just exploded my brain. :/
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

universe-X

Dude

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:09:31 PMFuck off U-X
You know, he's right.

A laser just fired through the top portion of my spine. I am now a quadriplegic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 05, 2010, 03:09:31 PMFuck off U-X
>:( dude what's wrong with you guys.
Quote from: universe-X on May 05, 2010, 02:53:41 PMDude and SFK, please try to limit how mean your comments are... Thanks

fixed.  Why does the online community swear so much and are so mean?  I mean, I bet no one can come up with a debateable reason for swearing.  People good at debating (i'm decent) can kill off all the reasons. 

Just please stop being mean??? please? :)

Dude

I don't mix well with morons. Sorry I can't stoop to your level.