Best video game villains

Started by Petpetfood, July 01, 2009, 06:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Man do I hate Shroobs! Making a comeback in M&L: BIS, who knows what will happen if a fourth game comes out!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Oh! And I also love the Metroid Prime, a.k.a. "the Worm"! lol
It´s an epic battle, the second part, I mean.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Hmm. Tough one.
I want to say N (From pokemon B-W), but that guy was evil for a good cause.. If that's even possible?

fingerz

I fucking hate Ghetsis. He's a dick, bagging your rivals and saying N is retarded. >:(
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Ah yes. I loved N's comment: "Poor Bianca is discovering that not everyone succeeds..."

...douchebag...>__> Seriously, doesn't anyone ever give Bianca a break?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

I felt sorry for her throughout the game. Still...

Bespinben

Cyrus, the leader of Team Galactic in Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum versions ---
He's a psychopath that enslaves Dialga and Palkia in order to use their powers over time and space to destroy the universe and make himself God of the new universe. You can't get more evil than that. Well, he almost does, if it weren't for those meddling 10-year olds.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

Yes, I think there's something very wrong with him. The fact that he looks like a 60 year-old in the games when he's really 20 something is disturbing too.

Dudeman

I'm surprised that there are six pages to this topic and no one has posted this link:
http://www.ign.com/videogame-villains/
THERE'S FREAKING 100 VILLAINS ON THIS LIST!!!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SWMadness

The Final Fantasy series has been pretty good about effectively building up villains, so several of the most memorable bad guys in video games on my list come from the franchise.

The one that's stuck with me the most is probably Golbez from FFIV though. At first he's just introduced as the guy that usurps your place as captain of the Red Wings  then you learn that he's using Baron's army to gather all the crystals and you see firsthand the destruction he causes in places like Damcyan. When he's finally introduced, he literally WALKS INTO THE CRYSTAL CHAMBER of Fabul with your best friend brainwashed, pimp slaps everyone out of his way, and then WALKS OUT with the crystal in one hand and your love interest in the other.

The fact that he's introduced with a downright badass leitmotif does't hurt either. You know the writers have done their job effectively when bricks are shat every time you hear those pipe organs kick in because Golbez is coming to PERSONALLY ruin your day.

fabbemannen

Actually I really enjoy the bossbattles in Spyro 2 (and 3?) since you can't only get different power-ups to fight the boss with, but THE BOSS can also use them

Oritendo

King DDD is really a mystery.

Clanker37

Quote from: Oritendo on July 05, 2011, 06:40:43 PMKing DDD is really a mystery.
I know, right! I've never played a Kirby game (Yes, I know, I'm such a sinner) but I've played Super Smash Bros. and saw him kill Luigi. And hug Kirby. Then on the Kirby Wii E3 ad King Dedede is chasing Kirby THEN HE'S ON KIRBY'S SIDE, LATER. I MEAN WTF? Is Dedede just confused about his evilness or just really likes Kirby? Could someone please explain???

blueflower999

Oh my gosh the most ANNOYING villain of ALL TIME is Porky/Pokey Minch from the Mother series. HE IS SUCH A FREAK.  >:(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SWMadness

Quote from: Clanker37 on July 06, 2011, 04:05:09 AMI know, right! I've never played a Kirby game (Yes, I know, I'm such a sinner) but I've played Super Smash Bros. and saw him kill Luigi. And hug Kirby. Then on the Kirby Wii E3 ad King Dedede is chasing Kirby THEN HE'S ON KIRBY'S SIDE, LATER. I MEAN WTF? Is Dedede just confused about his evilness or just really likes Kirby? Could someone please explain???

Truly his ways are inscrutable.