News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

New Square Game?

Started by SirIngusBingus, June 27, 2009, 08:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Swordomar

It would be cool if it was a compilation of the "final fantasy IV: the after years" re-made in the same style as "FF:IV DS"

Ya...
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

ALPRAS

I bet its a Michael Jackson game :P

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Swordomar on June 27, 2009, 09:55:14 PMIt would be cool if it was a compilation of the "final fantasy IV: the after years" re-made in the same style as "FF:IV DS"

Ya...

FFIV: The After Years was just released on WiiWare, so that seems unlikely.

I don't think it's a remake 'cause I don't recognize the music; there's been some speculation that it's FFXV, but they only just announced XIV, so that seems unlikely.

SaGa just had it's 20th anniversary, so I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with that.

SirIngusBingus

Go click the link again. They added to the picture. Now there's a coupla kids on a dragon.

Sir Awesomesauce

Its arms look ridiculous!
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

That they do.

Anyway, what's up with the big number 4? It's just...there.

ALPRAS

The magazine I use to read said that Square have announced a Final Fantasy XIV....

SirIngusBingus

Yeah. I know. But it already has its own website, and they're already giving information on it, so I don't think that's it.

KefkaticFanatic

It was all revealed with scans.  Forget the name, it's a Final Fantasy DS game.  Not V or VI yet though.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

^Well, it can't be any of the older ones, because no one ever rode a dragon in those games. Must be some kind of new spin-off or something.

ALPRAS

The only game that I know that Square is making is Nier...

SirIngusBingus

Here.

http://www.square-enix.com/na/

Their site.

That's the North America site, though, so you might want to look at the European one instead.

Tranzlater

How many secret of mana games were there? Cuz I'm sure there were about 3 in Japan.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SirIngusBingus

According to Gamer, it's an FF game. But that doesn't explain the big number 4; Your theory might, though.