[SNES] Lufia & The Fortress of Doom - Multiple Songs

Started by Roz~, June 25, 2009, 02:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Gu4n

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 26, 2009, 01:54:54 PM
Quote from: G-Han on July 26, 2009, 09:48:16 AMWell then, anyone willing to do "Sinistral Battle"?

Yes, Mr. G-Han. ;D I'll get right on it.

EDIT: I've got it! Click me. Thank you for requesting my easiest sheet ever (15 minutes FTW! ;D).

... I hope this is the right song, anyway. :P
My Finale is outdated. Got 2008 and you used a newer version, apparantly. Will check it tomorrow, but already thanks in advance!

Roz~

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 26, 2009, 01:54:54 PM
Quote from: G-Han on July 26, 2009, 09:48:16 AMWell then, anyone willing to do "Sinistral Battle"?

Yes, Mr. G-Han. ;D I'll get right on it.

EDIT: I've got it! Click me. Thank you for requesting my easiest sheet ever (15 minutes FTW! ;D).

... I hope this is the right song, anyway. :P

Actually this is not the song that plays when you battle one of the Sinistrals, but the Sinistrals Theme. I remember hearing it in the fortress of doom, right before you fight them.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

WiiMan96

Umm... hmm. Oops.  ::) I'll change the name to this one, and make the proper sinistral battle theme. :P Listening to it, it's a hard song to arrange for piano, but I'll still do it. :P

WiiMan96

Here's Sinistral Battle (G-Han's request) and The Sinistrals (Not G-Han's request).

;D

WiiMan96

Roz~

I like your Boss Battle arrangment, pretty nice. I hope that you did the right song now. :P

WiiMan96

Thank you! :D I hope so, too...

Now which song to do next... A Reunion, anyone? :P

Roz~

Reunion is a nice song indeed, I'm looking forward to see your arrangment! And if you could do the fanfare theme as well, it would be really nice of you.  ;D

WiiMan96

WiiMan96

Reunion is located here, and Fanfare is up next.

WiiMan96

Fanfare be here! If you want me to stop being lazy, half all the note values and half the tempo, just ask. :P

Roz~

I just love Fanfare, thanks for arranging it! And it's okay if you take your time, since I'm now in Cegep I don't have time to play that much, because of all the homework and such. :P