News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[SNES] Lufia & The Fortress of Doom - Multiple Songs

Started by Roz~, June 25, 2009, 02:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Hi guys! For me, Lufia & The Fortress of Doom is one of the best RPG ever, and I think the music in that game is awesome. I was wondering if you guys could arrange a couple of songs, like the Fanfare, the Overworld theme, and the Shops Theme. Here's a link with the Midi Files :

http://www.lufiaworld.com/147/music.php

I would really appreciate it.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Palagerini

Hm... I will do the Overworld Theme, but i'll be starting it tomorrow though. By the way, what system is this game for?
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Roz~

Thanks! And it's a Super Nintendo game. It wasn't as popular as it's sequel, Lufia 2, but it's really an amazing game.

WiiMan96

I'll do the Shop theme.

Palagerini

Here, I finished the Overworld Theme. Tell me what you think!

Also I will probaly do the Winning Fanfare after I finished another song i'm working on.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Roz~

Woah, it's really nice! Well done! I really like it. It's as epic as it was in the game. I'll be sure to learn that. Thanks a lot!

WiiMan96

Here's the Shop Theme.

I might arrange some more Lufia music down the line. It really makes a suitable piano arrangement.  :)

EDIT: In fact, I'll do the Ending as well. Probably a duet.

Roz~

I love the shop theme, and it really sounds nice on piano. Thanks! Now I'll have to find someone to play the Endeing Theme with me :P Thanks again! And if one day you have time to arrange Fortress of Doom theme, it would be nice too... yeah, I'll stop asking songs xD

WiiMan96

No problem.

One thing I've noticed is, is that most of the Lufia song's 'bass' lines are actually in the treble. It's easy to lower all the relevant notes an octave, to prevent conflict with the right hand, but I just found it interesting. I guess that's what give it its light-hearted feel.  :P

Nevertheless, I'll do the Main Theme. As well.

WiiMan96

Sorry about the delay, but here's the Ending Theme Duet. It's perfectly acceptable to just play the Piano 1 part if you can't find a partner. And a second piano. In the same place.  :P

Roz~

Don't worry, I'll be sure to find someone and two pianos in the same room! I love this arrangment, it really is nice. Thanks again!

WiiMan96

Here's the Fortress of Doom Theme.

These songs are so awesome, I might consider arranging all the songs on that page you provided me with.  ;D

Gu4n

Well then, anyone willing to do "Sinistral Battle"?

WiiMan96

Quote from: G-Han on July 26, 2009, 09:48:16 AMWell then, anyone willing to do "Sinistral Battle"?

Yes, Mr. G-Han. ;D I'll get right on it.

EDIT: I've got it! Click me. Thank you for requesting my easiest sheet ever (15 minutes FTW! ;D).

... I hope this is the right song, anyway. :P

Roz~

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 25, 2009, 05:30:33 PMHere's the Fortress of Doom Theme.

These songs are so awesome, I might consider arranging all the songs on that page you provided me with.  ;D

Haha, that sure is awesome! And yeah, Lufia music really is great. You should also check the Lufia 2 soundtrack, it think you'll like it.