Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

For me, it's really any sort of Pokemon game. And SSBB.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

It's between Spyro The Dragon 2: Gateway to Glimmer or NHL 2000
Then we got games like SSBB, GTA:SA, Liero 1.33 etc

I wasn't born with Nintendo =P

blueflower999

I sure hope you guys realize that, by far, the best video games are Pikmin and EarthBound.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SWMadness

Wow, that's quite a difficult question. In terms of sheer playing time, I would have to say SSBM or the pokemon series.

However, there are a lot of games that have stellar stories and tell those stories in very original and innovative ways that I think deserve attention... even though I've never beaten them fully on my own. I don't have the time or money to play a lot of games, and most of what I know of certain titles comes from playthoughs or Let's Plays that I've followed online.

Shadoninja

probably rune factory 3, harvest moon friends of mineral town, or final fantasy VI
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Pokemon Black, SoulSilver, Ruby, LeafGreen, Diamond, and Mystery Dungeon all kind of have a special place in my heart, my absolute favorite probably being Black, but I think my favorite is Super Mario Galaxy 2. It was just ridiculously good.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

the best video games are Pikmin and Cave Story.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Clanker37

Mt favourite game ver would have to be Banjo-Kazooie. I grew up with it and play it at least once a year (which is more than I can say for other games)

Other games would probably include any Pokemon game, Mario platformers, Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda and Pikmin games. SSBB is also up there. I really enjoy a game with a good sound track. It makes me less likely to quit when things get hard.

Roz~

Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy series (mostly VI/IX/X but they're all great games), The Legend of Zelda series and the Pokemon series except for the 3rd gen games. Oh and Lufia. So many games I love, can't name 'em all.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

My favorite game OF ALL TIME EVER IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM is Dark Cloud 2.

But other favorites included:

Pokemon Blue Version
TimeSplitters 2
Cave Story
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Shadow of the Colossus
BioShock
and Borderlands

OH! and LoZ: Wind Waker

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: olimar12345 on July 07, 2011, 12:15:43 AMthe best video games are Pikmin and Cave Story.

Lol I love Cave Story, I need to finish that. I'm at the point where you have to return to the egg corridor since the town is all abandoned and creepy.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2011, 10:59:43 AMLol I love Cave Story, I need to finish that. I'm at the point where you have to return to the egg corridor since the town is all abandoned and creepy.
Oh yeah, when I got to that point I thought that I missed something in the water-ride, cause I couldn't figure out where to go
I stopped playing at one of the bosses that is in there (I just didn't feel like playing anymore :/)

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2011, 10:59:43 AMLol I love Cave Story, I need to finish that. I'm at the point where you have to return to the egg corridor since the town is all abandoned and creepy.
Lol, on my second play-through and already past that part.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!