News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Whats your fav. game ever?

Started by ALPRAS, June 20, 2009, 02:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: Palagerini on June 23, 2009, 07:39:13 AMMajora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid 2 (haven't played 4), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Pokemon Silver, Metroid Prime, The Sims...

=P.

Palagerini

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 23, 2009, 03:05:56 PM
Quote from: Palagerini on June 23, 2009, 07:39:13 AMMajora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Metal Gear Solid 2 (haven't played 4), Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3, Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Call of Duty: United Offensive, Pokemon Silver, Metroid Prime, The Sims...

=P.

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One is about the 1st American Infantry division and their battles throughout North Africa and Normandy.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3: A skatboarding game with a level maker? I think that's all that needs to be said.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

I think COD2:Big Red One is definately the best COD game to date. Tony Hawk 3 was pretty good too. Not amazing though.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

Well, I already knew you were insane.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:17:37 PMthe best COD game to date.

That doesn't mean it was one of the best games ever.

ALPRAS

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 24, 2009, 12:53:24 PMWell, I already knew you were insane.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 24, 2009, 12:17:37 PMthe best COD game to date.

That doesn't mean it was one of the best games ever.

Well, I like those games, but they are way too far from my fav. games list

Also, I think this topic isnt about the best game ever, but your fav. game :)

SuperFireKirby

They're not on my fav list either but I was just commenting on them. Another one of my favorite games is LoZ: Wind Waker.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Palagerini

I did enjoy playing Wind Waker, but it was a little to easy for me except *Highlight for Spoiler* Finding those freakin triforce pieces... .
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

It was the easiest out of the 3-D zeldas but there just something about it and its not nostalgia since I got and beat it in 06.

jake3343

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

-or-

Super Mario RPG

Petpetfood

Banjo Kazooie/ Tooie, Donkey Kong country 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic 3 & knuckles, Can't i just list them all?

Roz~

The Final Fantasy games, favorites being IV,VI and X, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Lufia and Lufia 2, Dark Cloud 2, Pokemon Crystal, Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3, The Legend of Zelda games... and many more.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

PseudoMario16

Either the first Super Smash Brothers or Golden Axe II. Or maybe Pokemon gold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

rushye

My favorite game ever would be The sims. All kinds of The Sims game.
And Crash Bandicoot.

Greg

I like New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Mostly because I have brothers  :P