News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

It is done!

Started by Jamaha, June 15, 2009, 11:38:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

I'll proudly inform, that the long-awaited sheet uploader is ready.

Updates can now begin. Please bug the updater crew (Which seems to consist only of Concerto at the moment) instead of me now.

*bow*

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SirIngusBingus

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

...Wait, is this some kind of cruel joke?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

SirIngusBingus

I'm sure we could find volunteers to help him if we need.

Concerto: When can we expect an update?
              If this answer is later than July 1st, you die.

Brassman388

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvest

You need to hire some more updaters, I'm sure there are many on this site that are willing.
-

Brassman388

You can count me in.  ;D

KefkaticFanatic

You can't just be an updater.  You have to check that the sheets are properly formatted, aren't ridiculously sloppy, etc.  You have to make sure they're playable, and tell them what they need.  It's not as simple as just sticking the files into an ftp.

me irl
[close]

GreekGeek

We have discussed this before, haven't we?
Tadaa!

Brassman388

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 15, 2009, 09:22:33 PMYou can't just be an updater.  You have to check that the sheets are properly formatted, aren't ridiculously sloppy, etc.  You have to make sure they're playable, and tell them what they need.  It's not as simple as just sticking the files into an ftp.

I know, don't I do that anyway? Other than the formatting stuff.

You don't believe me, go take a look at my arrangment thread. Better yet, ask the people that I helped.

GreekGeek

Look

Brassman's sheets
Gamer's sheets... oh wait he doesn't have one!

All I want to say is that Brassman works his ass off for this site, makes (one of) the best sheets that NSM has, is always helpful and takes so many requests. He earns a little respect and I think he's the most competable candidate for this position.

And personally, I think Gamer has no right to talk.

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: GreekGeek on June 15, 2009, 10:09:02 PMAll I want to say is that Brassman works his ass off for this site, makes (one of) the best sheets that NSM has, is always helpful and takes so many requests. He earns a little respect and I think he's the most competable candidate for this position.

i agree 100%
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Concerto No.20 in D minor

D:  Okay....I'll get to it this weekend....LOOK FOR A TOPIC IN THE SUBMISSION FORUM