Xbox 360 Motion sensor (project "NATAL")

Started by ALPRAS, June 15, 2009, 05:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPRAS

Sincerely, i dont care if Microsoft copies or not, because only the players will win :)

Harvest

Ha, Project Natal is not a copy of the Wii.  Its a drastic improvement if it works.  The wii is big pile of festering shit that was a total waste of money.

Also, Microsoft is releasing this instead of a new console and they say the 360 will be the centre of entertainment well into the next decade.  I say this is shit, the 360 is incredibly limited as to what it can do.  The graphics care terrible on most games and run at like 30 FPS.
-

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on June 19, 2009, 11:06:29 AMHa, Project Natal is not a copy of the Wii. Its a drastic improvement if it works.

I said the same thing.....

Quote from: Harvest on June 19, 2009, 11:06:29 AMHa, Project Natal is not a copy of the Wii.  Its a drastic improvement if it works.  The wii is big pile of festering shit that was a total waste of money.

Also, Microsoft is releasing this instead of a new console and they say the 360 will be the centre of entertainment well into the next decade.  I say this is shit, the 360 is incredibly limited as to what it can do.  The graphics care terrible on most games and run at like 30 FPS.

I love X360, but I prefer them to make a new console instead of this "improvement".
X360 isnt shit at all. I think its a basic console with the online (which is very good, but you have to fuckin pay), excelent graphs, and excelent gameplay, and theres a lot of great games out there. It is true that some games have problems with framerate, but only a limited of number. The only game that I have and runs slow its GTA IV. It runs almost at 20 FPS, which is very annoying. The rest of the games runs cool, like GoW2, Halo 3, Turok, PGR 4, etc...

Harvest

ha, Fable 2 has terrible framerate and terrible graphics :P

Also, most games have horrible aliasing.
-

ALPRAS

I never played Fable 2 :/

In normal TV's the aliasing is horrible of course, but in HD-TV, normally its very good. GoW2, for ex., Looks like a movei in HD. I didnt like GTA 4 in HD...

Harvest

Nope, my tv is HD and I've played on a friends HD tv and there are jaggies everywhere in most games,

For example, I play Far Cry 2 on my PC on the highest settings, no aliasing at all, 60fps with some dips into 50 and 45 fps.  Amazing graphics.  On the PS3 at my friends, there are jaggies everywhere, running at 30fps at the most, and the graphics are significantly worse.
-

ALPRAS

in fact, thats true...Ive noticed that in some games.... Sometimes the aliasing is so neglected and irregular, and the graphics strange.
But sometimes is the opposite... GTA IV for PC is a total shit, because, even if you have the greatest computer ever, the game have worst graphs than in the consoles, and the game always run slow...

The consoles nowadays seems to be unprepared for this games...the hardware of the consoles are totally outdated..

Harvest

Yes in some cases, well, a lot of cases it would seem sometimes, PC games are totally neglected when it comes to optimization.
-

ALPRAS

Quote from: Harvest on June 21, 2009, 06:51:52 AMYes in some cases, well, a lot of cases it would seem sometimes, PC games are totally neglected when it comes to optimization.

Well, Ive only bought Xbox 360 because I want to play every game with the best graphs possible, but I cant afford a great gaming machine, so I bought Xbox. I can play every game without running slow *Cof,cof* and the graphs the best possible without worrys of updating and buying new hardware... I prefer the PC than the consoles       

ALPRAS

SuperFireKirby

I'm guessing anywhere between $80-$100. Which will probably include a pansie wii sports-type game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ALPRAS

Really? So cheap? Normally, Microsoft puts high prices in they're stuff, like the wireless Network cable, wich costs 85â,¬ (like 110$)...

pumpy_heart

Kinect will hit at 150 USD.
If the Wii is crap laying around, Kinect is shit standing up.