News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Boon's Arrangements

Started by Boonzeet, June 14, 2009, 01:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boonzeet

Ermmm, bump. I added the Mom Theme from GSC -- which took forever :( It's bang on, I think.

QWERTYkid911

Great job with these!  The notes seem right on from what I can hear.  The only thing I might suggest is in the notation.  Use different enharmonics, especially in the Mom Theme.  Those Db's on beat 1 are most likely C#'s due to the A's and E's in the base line.  It's probably in A major (You should probably put that in the key signature as well).  The Db's on beat 4 are fine, though, because they are chromatically lowering the 4.  Still, you have an amazing ear!  :)

Boonzeet

Quote from: QWERTYkid911 on July 16, 2009, 01:58:18 PMGreat job with these!  The notes seem right on from what I can hear.  The only thing I might suggest is in the notation.  Use different enharmonics, especially in the Mom Theme.  Those Db's on beat 1 are most likely C#'s due to the A's and E's in the base line.  It's probably in A major (You should probably put that in the key signature as well).  The Db's on beat 4 are fine, though, because they are chromatically lowering the 4.  Still, you have an amazing ear!  :)

Haha, I just fixed it to A Major before I read this :P Thank you! Although this song was relatively simple, I have the crystal ROM on my laptop.