News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Golden Sun DS

Started by pumpy_heart, June 02, 2009, 11:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Jizz
:) can't waiittttttt  ;D

KefkaticFanatic

I'm playing the GBA games.  Good JRPGs, nothing special.  This could just be another DS JRPG, not that that's a bad thing, it's just a meh thing.

me irl
[close]

MasterPenguin

It's been 6 years, about time. I've been waiting for the sequel FOREVER.

SirIngusBingus

2010 seems like a long wait for a game that's not first party....

pumpy_heart

Gamer...All of the games on your gamer tag I just look at and go "meh" to, so yeahh.
Heck yesh Master Penguin :)
2010 is a year. Most of the First Party stuff shown doesn't come out til then either. Not that long at allll. Good game.

Magus Darkwind

It was pretty good, was my favorite, but now, is ok. But yeah, I'll definitely be looking forward to it.
(This is what GS2 looked like late-game)
Ready all Dijin before battle
Everyone summons a HUGE summon(repeat until all your characters have switched out and summoned) the most powerful thing), BOSS, eliminated...that is how I defeated almost every boss besides Iris(I don't remember his actual name, but the summon was pretty weak anyways) and DD(Doom Dragon)

GS1 was amazing though...NINJA pwns all
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Jamaha

Never really played Golden Suns.

Swordomar

I'll post here what I did on the E3 topic.

The Golden Sun games taught me to love RPGs, and to this day are, IMHO, the most well rounded and fun RPGs I have ever owned.  From the incredible graphics (The summons looked epic despite the fact that it was GBA based), the deep, emotional, enticing storyline, the amazigly composed music which perfectly accompanied both the happiest and saddest parts of that story, to the battle system, length of the adventure, even replayability (and transfer between GS1 and GS2). To hear that Camelot and Nintendo finally decided to do another Golden Sun game is some of, if not the, greatest gaming news of my life. I almost got teary eyed  :'( watching the trailer i was so happy.  And even though the demo at e3 has almost literally 10 seconds of play time, IGN seems to be pretty impressed with it (http://ds.ign.com/articles/989/989845p1.html).

Here's to hoping it's the best one yet.
Visit my Submissions Page =D
Finale Reader, a free solution for opening .mus files

blah54

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on June 02, 2009, 08:33:46 PMIt was pretty good, was my favorite, but now, is ok. But yeah, I'll definitely be looking forward to it.
(This is what GS2 looked like late-game)
Ready all Dijin before battle
Everyone summons a HUGE summon(repeat until all your characters have switched out and summoned) the most powerful thing), BOSS, eliminated...that is how I defeated almost every boss besides Iris(I don't remember his actual name, but the summon was pretty weak anyways) and DD(Doom Dragon)

GS1 was amazing though...NINJA pwns all

man... that reminds me of the star magician and dullahan especially the star magician, i was too underleveled -_-
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Magus Darkwind

I learned it in the fight against star magician, but he was tougher cuz his protector ball
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

Gu4n

Lol, what's up with this demo? It's like.. seven seconds, with music ripped from the Game Boy Advance-games.

MasterPenguin

There is also gameplay movies, which you play for a few seconds before it takes control.

The-Real-Link

The tailer was longer than 7 seconds. The one i saw was like a minute.
And more Golden Sun is perfectly fine with me ^_^

Dalonzo

GS made me appreciate videogame music, no other game music has affected me like GS.
Some time ago I hoped for a sequel, but now that it's announced I dont know what to think.
Maybe when more stuff pops up I'll decide.

Have you guys seen the official poster thing?
Do you think it's their children or themselves? Cause the big guy COULD be Garet, and Issac couldbe had growth problems, AND that is NOT Mia.

Roz~

Looks like a good game... I still have one year to find and finish GS and GS2... Ebay time!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.