News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

New domain!

Started by Jamaha, May 31, 2009, 09:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

Thanks for the awesome domain Jamaha.

dahans

How did you get the domain?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

You get one from companies such as .com or .net.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Oh yea, so the forums link on the main page is borked.  I hope you realise that all the sheet music is missing as well.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Everything is working for me...all the sheets are there, and the link isn't...umm....'borked'.

Jamaha

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Ctrl+F5

KefkaticFanatic

Alright then.  The morons at my school district have blocked the index page of the website, but not anything else.  The reason?  "Games".

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

Tranzlater

Oh... oh... I just realised... I thought 'WTF was Jamaha thinking, .us, but look, there it is... ah hah... mm...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nintendude73

Finally saw this.  Clever name choice.

kirby_superstar

ahahahaha, i only just noticed the "clever name" just now, wow im dumb or slow or both >.<
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

SirIngusBingus

Huh. I got it right away.

Quote from: Nintendude73 on June 04, 2009, 10:42:42 AMFinally saw this.  Clever name choice.

Like I said before: NSM Episode VI-Return of all the Old Users.

SuperFireKirby

And NSM V was return of SuperFireKirby. Yeah, I'm awsome enough to get my own episode. I could also be included in episode VI. Because I hold the status of 'old user'.

mantis985

Now we just need Episode VI: The Return of the Update...