All for Sonic Unleashed for the Nintendo Wii

Thanks
Leon

WiiMan96

triforceguy1

WiiMan96

No prob. Should be up within the next few days.  :D

SuperFireKirby

I'll check these songs out since I've never played the game. I find one I like and I'll give it a shot.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforceguy1

I forgot to mention the Gai Shrine

WiiMan96

Sorry about the delay, end of semester exams. It's here. Note that it's a duet, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to make it two hands and switching between the second and third stave for the second hand.  ;)

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 19, 2009, 07:01:40 PMSorry about the delay, end of semester exams. It's here. Note that it's a duet, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to make it two hands and switching between the second and third stave for the second hand.  ;)

wow, good job, WiiMan! :o very nice! :D
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

WiiMan96

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on June 19, 2009, 10:44:56 PMwow, good job, WiiMan! :o very nice! :D

Thank you!  :D It certainly was challenging.

triforceguy1

Quote from: WiiMan96 on June 19, 2009, 07:01:40 PMSorry about the delay, end of semester exams. It's here. Note that it's a duet, but it shouldn't be too hard for you to make it two hands and switching between the second and third stave for the second hand.  ;)
Thank You

WiiMan96