The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Happy Bday SFK and Sekter77!

SuperFireKirby

Thanks guys. I'm glad someone wished me a happy birthday today. Because no one besides you guys and my mom have. Such great friends. I remember all of their birthdays and not a a single one of them can remember mine.

And on Facebook, I'm sure to be wished happy birthday by 20 people who never talk to me let alone would wish me a happy birthday in person.

Fuck'em all.

Also:
Quote from: Raymondbl on May 18, 2011, 06:42:24 AMHappy Birthday drummerrguy!
I see what you did there

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Its cause they have that reminder type thing

FallenPianist

SlowPokemon

Have an awesome birthday! :) I had an awesome your birthday...hope yours was as good
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Have a happylicious birthday,
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I'm gonna eat tons of fattening, delicious foods later so all should be good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 18, 2011, 10:07:48 AMThanks guys. I'm glad someone wished me a happy birthday today. Because no one besides you guys and my mom have. Such great friends. I remember all of their birthdays and not a a single one of them can remember mine.

I know how you feel.

Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve it.

universe-X

Oshi, happy SFK-day, birth!

Ruto

Happy birthday SFK!! And I just made it :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dudeman

Happy Birthday, Daisy-ko!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

...who was only on the site for a day and a half.  :P

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

Have a wonderful birthday, Nick.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Happy Birthday drp!  ^_^