The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

Thank you Dahans. Someone on here actually remembered this year/looked at the birthday thingy!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Cobraroll

Happy anniversary for your escape from your mom's...

No, wait, that sounds wrong.

Happy birthday!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

You're kind of mean to me, but have a wonderful birthday anyway, SFK!

universe-X

-___- Happy Birthday SFK.

Dude

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ETFROXX on May 18, 2010, 03:03:36 PMYou're kind of mean to me, but have a wonderful birthday anyway, SFK!
What! I've never intentionally been mean to you! Nebraska was just joking in good fun I thought. *sniff*

Anyways....

Thanks everybody. Including you U-X.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Again, sorry if I didn't catch that drift.

raymondbl

I know I'm kinda late, because I needed to go the doctor's for my finger and I've had a slight eye infection.  But I wish you Happey Birthday too!  Did you do anything special?  Had a party?  or did you just hang out with your friends?

SuperFireKirby

None of the above. Narcissistic holidays aren't really my thing.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 19, 2010, 04:38:40 PMNone of the above. Narcissistic holidays aren't really my thing.
1/365 days never hurt no one.

Dude

Quote from: universe-X on May 19, 2010, 05:53:08 PM1/365 days never hurt no one.
So it DOES hurt someone. ::)

Double negatives ftl