News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

LeviR.star

Happy birthday, E. Gadd!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Thank you all!! You're amazing people ;w;
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 05, 2018, 09:47:29 AMThanks everyone! We can't forget about Zeila :P merry birthday, Zeila!!
Thanks, I hope yours was a good one!

AmpharosAndy

damn the one day I'm not on

best late wishes to the best dudes to wish for best late wishes for ... to ...... best?
innit

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Zeila on August 06, 2018, 09:37:31 AMThanks, I hope yours was a good one!
It was, thank you!

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on August 06, 2018, 12:42:30 PMdamn the one day I'm not on

best late wishes to the best dudes to wish for best late wishes for ... to ...... best?
XD thanks My brain hurts...

Merry birthday, blue!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Zeila

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on August 06, 2018, 12:42:30 PMdamn the one day I'm not on

Thanks!

Happy birthday blueflower!

LeviR.star

Happy birthday, blueflower!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Wow, what a time for me to get online!

MERRY BIRTHDAY, LATIOS, DUDEMAN, AND BLOOP!!!
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

WaluigiTime64

oh baby a quadruple (?)

Happy birthday to Latios212, Dudeman and Bloop!
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Happy birthday Bloop, Dudeman, and Latios!!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

AmpharosAndy

Oof! not enough birthday wishes for this trio ;D here's to another year of being stuck here!
innit

LeviR.star

Happy birthday to you guys! What would we do without the three of you...

Trasdegi

Dudeman

Happy birthday to Latios and Bloop and someone else important whom I'm forgetting!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book