News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Happy Birthday Pianomasta7!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

KefkaticFanatic

Lulz, it's PMS's birthday.  Too bad he ran off.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

MY birthday was last week. I'm -1002 years old now!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

I said happy birthday to SFK already. None of you did.
Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 18, 2009, 03:06:26 PMHAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERFIREKIRBY! You're -1003 today!

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on May 03, 2009, 04:46:02 PM/playshappybirthdaysongtoJaMaHa,Brawler,Oni-Link SFK onsqueezeboxinthemostannoyingwaypossible

SuperFireKirby

I thank you very much for that Ingus.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

I rarely look at the birthday thing at the bottom.  I just look for the new post icons.

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

It's two days late, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRANZLATER!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY COBRAROLL in two days!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHANS also in two days!

SuperFireKirby

Cobra and dahans have the same birthday?

SirIngusBingus

Apparently...weird. Two active members with the same birthday.

GreekGeek

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COBRA AND DAHANS :D :D :D

dahans

thx happy birthday cobraroll ;)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Cobraroll

Happy Birthday Dahans (sorry, but I like your username a bit better with a capital D)!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

GreekGeek

I'm 16 in 8 days. Woohoo!
Then I can drink ;D

Brassman388

GreekGeek

And legally have sex with 18+ in 7 days. Yeeeeeh ???
Don't know why I should be happy about that.