News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

you're number 2 though!!!!!!!

ETFROXX

So, I forgot to come say thank you! Been super busy. :( But I had a great birthday!

Sebastian

Wow...103. Way to go Pride Sage  ::)

Sebastian

Happy Birthday, Olimar  ;D

FierceDeity

Happy birthday to our lord and slaver! (I mean, I'm pretty sure those pikmin still don't get paid)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm guys, but my birthday is actually tomorrow, the 25th ^^'
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Well it's a good thing I didn't plan on wishing you jack s***.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

FierceDeity

MLF i trusted you

Although to be fair, it is your birthday in NSM time. And in, like, just over 2 hours where you live.

braix

FierceDeity, i trusted you

Agreed. But anyway it's all the same. You're turning $25 old.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

Don't you know, it's your new net worth

spitllama

Happy b-day Oliman. Go get schwasty-faced-- it's Friday!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

Happy birthday, Olimar!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26