News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Birthday Topic

Started by HugoMeister, March 07, 2008, 10:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

SuperFireKirby

Happy birthday Cirno. May blue hair bless all of your days.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

Well. Winter's birthday... is... in the winter! Who would have thought. Hope you have a good one!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 03, 2012, 06:33:07 PMHappy birthday Cirno. May blue hair bless all of your days.
agreed, happy birthday forrest!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Thanks guys! I got a Zelda hoodie and shirt already ^^

BlackDragonSlayer

♫ Happy Birthday Winter ♫
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Olimar12345

HAppy birthday to Winter and Dekudude!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Happy birthdays to all XD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Jub3r7

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MASHI.  :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Yugi

Happy Birthday to Clanker.

SlowPokemon

WAAAAY late birthday to Winter and Mashi.

Winter was one of the first friends I had on NSM, and I have a lot of great memories of my first winter on NSM (no pun intended) when we would always tinychat.

Mashi is one of the more recent friends I made on NSM, and over the summer we talked--and fought--and argued--and played TWG--and watched Haruhi--a lot. It was really fun and I hope he had a great birthday.

(I need to check this thread more often)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Mashi didn't tell me his birthday :(

Happy birthday Mashiiii...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

Happy birthday to everyone I missed!

Most especially to the wolf Mashi
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Happy late birthday Mashi.

You seem like a cool guy. Can't wait to get to know you better.

SuperFireKirby

Shouting at someone on their birthday for them to be happy is a frivolous action. It's like saying "Angry December 12th!" or "Slightly Perturbed Sunday!". Shouting a state of mental being followed by a day is Frivolous, frivolous, frivolous.

So tho whom ever this may concern, May you enjoy a good day of festivities on that which celebrates your ejection from the womb of your birth giver, presumably a woman.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!