News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

The Game

Started by Magus Darkwind, May 02, 2009, 07:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

I'm pretty sure a couple of you know the rules, but here

From now on, you are playing The Game for the rest of your life. Whenever you think about The Game, you lose, and you have to say or txt/write, no matter where you are, "I just lost The Game."(Honor system guys)

After that, once you stop thinking about The Game, you are playing again.

Frustratingly enough, you don't know that you're winning The Game until you lose.

The next time you lose The Game, you'll begin to understand just how amazing it is.

So go spread the word. If anyone asks you what it is, tell them exactly what this says.

(In case you want to, post the fact that you just lost The Game)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

HugoMeister

If you haven't heard of The Game before, you've probably been hiding under a rock your entire life.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Brassman388

Damn it to hell...

Magus Darkwind

Haha, I knew someone was going to say something like that (my sister says it all the time, that is part of the reason i like the game ;D)
*casts flare*

Brassman388

I was winning for a few months now, thanks alot jerk.

Magus Darkwind

That is amazing to be winning for a few months, because I've posted I lost the game twice. And I lose the game quite a bit, considering the fact that 6!!!(Rebekah, Abe, Josiah, Hope, Noah, and Daniel) of my siblings know about it, and Daniel would be like, "your saying 'remind' reminded me of the game etc.

PS My family is LARGER than the scope of your imagination
*casts flare*

kotorfanboy

This pretty much confirms that Magus Darkwind is MG in disguise. Making a topic about the game...heh

Magus Darkwind

MG? Sorry not familiar with that term
*casts flare*

Brassman388

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 02, 2009, 10:53:24 PMPS My family is LARGER than the scope of your imagination

4 Sisters, 3 Brothers, 2 Parents.

I don't think so.

Brassman388

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 03, 2009, 02:58:11 PMMG? Sorry not familiar with that term

Metal Gear perhaps?

kotorfanboy

It's Master_Gamer38, who is obsessed with the game.

Magus Darkwind

Hahaha, ok well Brassman, try to imagine what goes on?
Do you know ANY families with 9 people? And furthermore, I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters and 2 parents making our family 13 in numbers, try and imagine that! And if you can handle that, consider the fact that we are homeschooled...any more questions?
*casts flare*

SirIngusBingus

Yeah, I have a question. Why is your avatar the same as Gooch's, except stretched vertically?

Anyway, I don't take part in the game, so don't expect me to post here often.

Brassman388

Quote from: Magus Darkwind on May 03, 2009, 06:37:36 PMHahaha, ok well Brassman, try to imagine what goes on?
Do you know ANY families with 9 people? And furthermore, I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters and 2 parents making our family 13 in numbers, try and imagine that! And if you can handle that, consider the fact that we are homeschooled...any more questions?

Magus Darkwind

I don't know why it is stretched, and I used this avy before I knew anyone else was using it, so now I am ok with it being stretched
*casts flare*