News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[PS1] Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - "Marble Gallery"

Started by Magus Darkwind, April 28, 2009, 08:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

I've got an arrangement of FFX Battle Theme, which I'm currently editing and should be up soon enough. As for To Zanarkand, I'll start it shortly.  :)

Magus Darkwind

Sweet. I am struggling with the first part(I play it by ear) so if you could send the first page as an image? That would be very helpful,(it can be handwritten)
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

WiiMan96

Hmm. I arrange through Finale NotePad 2008, and I don't think it's possible to save it as an image. I'm terrible at hand writing arrangements.   :-\ You should download Finale Reader for free here to read it.  :)

WiiMan96

"To Zanarkand" is ready, and it's here. It's a Finale File (which I created with a demo of PrintMusic 2009) so download the Finale Reader (link above). If you can't, or don't want to, download it, I can upload a PDF of it if you want. :)

Magus Darkwind

I have it now(finale reader) so thanks
*casts flare*

Magus Darkwind

But actually if you did want to turn it into a picture, you could Print Screen, Paste it into a good picture program, or paint, and then compress it, send it, not hard
*casts flare*