News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

the best mario game ever

Started by dahans, April 17, 2009, 06:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the best mario game?

super mario 64
6 (15.8%)
super mario galaxy
9 (23.7%)
super mario sunshine
3 (7.9%)
paper mario 1
2 (5.3%)
other mario game
0 (0%)
super mario world 1
4 (10.5%)
super mario land 1
2 (5.3%)
mario tennis/golf..
0 (0%)
mario bros
0 (0%)
paper mario 2
1 (2.6%)
paper mario 3
0 (0%)
super mario land 2
1 (2.6%)
dr. mario
1 (2.6%)
mario and luigi super star saga
1 (2.6%)
mario and luigi partners in time
0 (0%)
mario kart
0 (0%)
mario party
0 (0%)
super mario bros1
0 (0%)
super mario bros 2
0 (0%)
super mario bros 3
0 (0%)
super mario RPG
5 (13.2%)
super mario world 2
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Petpetfood

Fate shall determine it....SM64 was a good mario game, just not the most appealing to me.

dahans

I got sm64 when I was 6. Even my parents loved it. I played with them for ages, we were almost addicted to it. However, I think SMG is a great game, but in my opinion it was a bit boring. The same old story: Princess kidnapped SAVE HER! SM64 isn't better though, but it was the first 3D game, which was really good. I think they both deserve it to be first.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Petpetfood

Same thing here, my whole family including my grandpa played Banjo Kazooie and SM64 A LOT, so I can understand how it would make it your favorite game.

dahans

That's great. The more family members play the game, the better it is ;).

Petpetfood

Agreed. God it's late in Florida right now, 5:37 Am.

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: dahans on July 08, 2009, 01:25:57 AMI got sm64 when I was 6. Even my parents loved it. I played with them for ages, we were almost addicted to it. However, I think SMG is a great game, but in my opinion it was a bit boring. The same old story: Princess kidnapped SAVE HER! SM64 isn't better though, but it was the first 3D game, which was really good. I think they both deserve it to be first.

Sunshine blows them BOTH out the box.

dahans

Sunshine was one of my favourite games. I can hardly say which I like more: Sm64 or SMS. Both were amazing. But as far as I am concerned sm64 is the better game. Sunshine was great fun to play (my disc is broken  :'() and I spent hours on it. SM64 was a slightly bit better ;).

PseudoMario16

How is this a question? Super Mario RPG without a doubt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

ALPRAS

Sunshine was so amazing too. It was so different from the othe super mario games. Probably, between my 34 gamecube games, it was my favorite: I also loved Viewtiful Joe and Mario Kart DD.

dahans

Super Mario World comes closer... :D

Jamaha

SenorCardgage

I voted for Super Mario Land for Game Boy.
It's the first game I ever played!
'When your chips are down,
When your highs are low,
Joy Ride'
Joy Ride - The Killers

Gu4n

Difficult one, as 2D Mario's can't be compared to their 3D counterparts. For 2D, I'd go for Super Mario World, mostly because of nostalgic reasons. The 3D one must be Super Mario Galaxy for me, without a doubt.

dahans

This is really interesting, but in the end I  think that there is no winner at all.

iDennis

Quote from: dahans on July 26, 2009, 12:26:58 AMThis is really interesting, but in the end I  think that there is no winner at all.

Of course there's a winner... It is Super Mario World.  :P