News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Mass Effect, Oblivion, or Bioshock?

Started by kotorfanboy, August 16, 2008, 09:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one should I get?

Mass Effect
4 (21.1%)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
10 (52.6%)
Bioshock
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

SirIngusBingus

I haven't played Bioshock, but the cost/gameplay ratio of Oblivion is ridiculous. It'll last you months.

KefkaticFanatic

lolwat, this topic is a year old.

SO.  I will tell you to get Fallout 3.  NAO.

me irl
[close]

Harvest

I enjoyed Oblivion more than Fallout, but I guess thats because Fallout was somewhat like Oblivion.

325 hours on Oblivion, around 70 in Fallout...though since you already have Oblivion I still think you should buy Mass Effect if you liked it..and Fallout is worth a purchase as well..
-

Gu4n

Oblivion = Fallout. The only difference is that the latter one is set in a different time on a different place.

KefkaticFanatic

And that it looks prettier and there is much more gore.

Also, VATS.

me irl
[close]

Davey

Plus in Fallout 3 you have to ration things such as ammo and water because there is not much of it when you are low-leveled.

Gu4n

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 23, 2009, 08:39:05 AMAnd that it looks prettier and there is much more gore.

Also, VATS.
Oh, forgot about VATS. It sucks.

KefkaticFanatic

Only when you're low level and can't hit anything.

me irl
[close]

Davey

It seems everything sucks when you are a low level. Man, this is making me want to pick up Fo3 really bad. I wish that stupid ass friend of mine hadn't lost it then said "oh keep Resident Evil 5 it's totally worth the same thing coolface.jpg"

Harvest

-

Gooch

Nothing better than Blowing a Super Mutant's head off Slow-Motion with the Bloody Mess perk :)

ALPRAS

BOTH!!!!
Mass efect: Excelent argument
Oblivion: Just Awesome, infinite, and hilarious (and also hilarious bugs xD)
Bioshock: just superb!

Nakah

There's rumor that the next Elder Scrolls will take place in Summerset Isles. That will be interesting, but I do hope they expand their series to more places like Elswyre and the Black Marsh and Skyrim.

KefkaticFanatic

If it doesn't show up at E3, we're likely to not see it for a while though.  Plus with MMO rumors, it's all really just unknown.

me irl
[close]