News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

need songs!

Started by mantis985, March 07, 2009, 09:41:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mantis985

can some of you give me some good N64 songs?  I can play pretty much everything up to the difficulty of Final Bowser and some BK songs.

Cobraroll

Umm... what songs have you already played? I can recommend most of the music from SM64, and LoZ:TOoT.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

mantis985

Quote from: Cobraroll on March 07, 2009, 09:59:30 AMUmm... what songs have you already played? I can recommend most of the music from SM64, and LoZ:TOoT.

Big Blue, Final Bowser, Bowser's Road, Dire Docks, the ocarina songs from OoT, almost every JFG song, and most of Banjo-Kazooie.

Cobraroll

Hmm...

Inside the Castle, SM64
End Theme, SM64
Every other song from SM64, they're all awesome.

And I'm not that familiar with the rest of the N64's game music. Just look through the site and see what brings back sweet memories, then play it.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Why don't you try some stuff from Starfox 64, their stuff is great!

mantis985

Never played Starfox....(dont judge!!!! :-[ ) anything specific?

ALPRAS

Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Super Mario 64 are 3 games with excelent soundtracks. You also have The legend of Zelda series and StarFox adventures

mantis985

Thanks!  ;)  I was just thinking specific songs, but I'll check them out.