News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[PS2] Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2 - "JUPITER: The Bringer of Jollity"

Started by JazzBassoon, February 28, 2009, 08:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JazzBassoon

Yeah, I really want to arrange some of these, and play them.

Jupiter (the Bringer of Jollity)- DDR
Route 120- Pokemon Ruby/ Sapphire
Abandoned Ship- Pokemon Ruby/ Sapphire

Calling to the Night- Metal Gear Solid - On site

So, yeah, if you could Arrange any of these, that would be great.
You just lost the game.

Brassman388

If you could get me some mp3's then i could start it.

GreekGeek

I'd love to do the Pokémon arrangements :)

Brassman388

Awesome, thanks.

Yo, Greekgeek, are you going to take care of the "abandoned ship" and "Route 120" ?

Then i could take care of "Jupiter" and "Calling to the night".

Sound good?

GreekGeek

Yep, that's okay. I'll start with abandoned ship.

Brassman388

Cool, I'll start with jupiter then.  ;D

JazzBassoon

You just lost the game.

GreekGeek

Yep, I got abandoned ship finished, if my computer works, I'll upload it. How's Route 120 doin' Brassman :)?

Update!: got the abandoned ship uploaded, look at my submission page!

Brassman388

Not quite finished with Jupiter yet, that one is a little tough. but alas i got around... 50 - 60% done. So i'll upload it when its completed.

KefkaticFanatic

You know, it's kinda dick-ish to go and ask for the mp3s considering you could do a Google search and find them yourself in a few seconds.  And if they're actually a bit difficult to find, they're probably on Youtube.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

well, that's just so that way i don't have to waste time looking for something, and get strait to the arranging. plus that, alot of vg music comes in soundtrack that, if I want a specific song, then i have to download the entire soundtrack. As fun as that may sound, I really don't want to do that. Think of it killing two birds with one stone.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brassman388 on March 21, 2009, 06:32:51 PMwell, that's just so that way i don't have to waste time looking for something, and get strait to the arranging. plus that, alot of vg music comes in soundtrack that, if I want a specific song, then i have to download the entire soundtrack. As fun as that may sound, I really don't want to do that. Think of it killing two birds with one stone.
You mean you could search for MP3s in a few seconds and then get straight onto arranging OOOOORRRR
You could post cuz your too lazy, wait ages, THEN get on with the arranging.
Is anyone else CONFOUNDED?
                    ^oooooh big words
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gooch

Just drop the subject. The point has been made (I do believe), so, there is no need in the bickering over something as insignificant as asking for an MP3. No need to start un-needed/un-called for arguments, Gamer.

Brassman388