News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Wrydryn's Gallery

Started by Wrydryn, February 04, 2009, 11:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Wrydryn's Gallery

(Lol, had a link to VGV, nobody goes there anymore.) I mean what?

So I guess I can start posting here again, but most times I'll have it up on deviantart first or post it in the irc.

Some stuff hosted on imageshack might still be throughout the topic, but I'm just going to post the most recent stuff here now. Okay, maybe not as much as I though. I was thinking of VGV.

Spoiler
[close]
<- This

Wrydryn

jake3343

Wrydryn

Well I haven't updated this in forever. I guess I'll just post a link here directing to VgV.

Wrydryn

You know what, I take all this back, I don't really like most of it. It's just terrible. Or you can use the way back archives.

Wrydryn

So I guess I'll start posting here again for reals. (No Reptars though)

Three most recent things in the past few weeks, I think you guys can tell what show I've been watching. :B
The last one is a picture just because I can't really get a good scan of it due to where it is in the notebook (right next to the spiral)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

Oh look, my surrealism project.

Bubbles

Is the desert one of the default backgrounds for a pc? :P Is it for school or did you just feel like making it?

Wrydryn

One of the deserts may be, I'm not sure since I used google images to find them.

This was for my Art and Tech. class using CS3. I probably could've done a bit better on it, but it was due soon so I had to add in a few additional requirements for grading.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Zunawe

Eggs. . . . . Eggs. . . . . Eggster. . . . Exterminate! Exterminate exterminate!!
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things